Trump suggests ingesting disinfectant to cure coronavirus (Don't, it'll kill you)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/04/24/trump-suggests-ingesting-disin.html

16 Likes

Yeah man. As I was watching this I simultaneously realized and accepted that I was living in “the stupidest reality”.

33 Likes

What about freebasing ground up solar panels? Is that still okay?

38 Likes

This reality is the best. It is the best reality. You cannot have a better reality than this one. It is true. It is the best.

34 Likes

We are now in the phase of the administration when the media has to plead with Trump supporters to not eat Tide Pods.

Also, #dontdrinkbleach is one of the top trending topics on twitter right now https://twitter.com/search?q=%23dontdrinkbleach&src=trend_click

41 Likes

I can’t wait to see how Sean and Laura will put a positive spin on this.

update: I went to Breitbart, so you don’t have to.

Can we fact-check their fact-checkers?

19 Likes

Kim jong un finger

61 Likes

Everyone tells me so. Everyone agrees. You’ve not seen a Reality like this before. The Stock Market.

14 Likes

Would it be an improper suggestion to hand him an enema with strong desinfectant, and after he applied it also a strong fiber optic with a parabolic mirror on the other hand?

8 Likes

So, to sum up our Dear Leader’s recommendations:

1. Stare into the sun, because strong light/heat kills it
  2. Drink bleach
  3. Take unprescribed drugs that can be harmful because who knows

Also, we’ll see more stories today about Guiliani last night ranting on Fox about how we don’t do contact tracing for cancer, heart disease, or obesity, so why should we for covid-19. Because he’s not one to let his personal God outshine him for dumb fuckery.

40 Likes

This isn’t the first time that a tin pot dictator has proposed a lethal “cure” for disease. But usually that occurs in countries with poor education outcomes and low development indicators. Oh wait…

36 Likes

Holy shit… he is stupid (@_@!)

5 Likes

Yes, but I’d allow it just this once.

3 Likes

I don’t understand why people are mad at him about what he said. He was just asking a question…
– Someone somewhere.
:thinking:

14 Likes

The only choice is the “heart” your post, even though it’s piercing truth makes me want to crawl into a cave and hibernate to death.

5 Likes

Get you and your Green New Deal out of here. Consuming ground up Chinese made solar panels is unpatriotic. Make a smoothie of 50% West Texas Intermediate Crude and 48% Washington Apple Juice, and 2% Californian Eucalyptus oil. What do you have to loose?

25 Likes

Thank you, Professor Pangloss! Tout est pour le mieux, dans le meilleur des mondes possibles. (Everything is for the best, in the best of all possible worlds.)

But of course that was written by one of those Frenchmen. Perhaps a bit of ironic Shakespeare instead?

MIRANDA O wonder!
How many goodly creatures are there here!
How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world,
That has such people in ’t!

8 Likes

I told someone a few minutes ago that had I not passed through the living room and heard that madness as it tumbled from his dietcokehole, I would have assumed that he mangled his phrasing, he was selectively quoted, etc. Because even I (that I was in all caps) cannot believe he is LITERALLY that fucking stupid.

23 Likes

Here you go!

15 Likes

That spin is so hard it’s almost metal:

Sure, he “said” the “words” the libs quoted him “saying”. But that doesn’t mean he really said it!

28 Likes