Former mayoral candidate a bit of a wanker

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/07/20/former-mayoral-candidate-a-bit.html

9 Likes

My god, he looks just like the guy who plays guys like that on TV.

22 Likes

We’ve got one of those.

5 Likes

So, the same guy was also arrested for trying to protect the Jefferson Davis monument when they took it down in 2017.

He filed this suit to try to drum up publicity for his 2020 presidential campaign. I guess for the sort of person that would vote for Frank Scurlock, news about masturbating in an über is a plus

8 Likes

You can’t take away his rights! Don’t tread on me!

5 Likes

In the back seat of an Uber?
So not just a “bit of a wanker” but an uber wanker.

39 Likes

I’m surprised that he hasn’t been appointed to a high level position in the White House.

12 Likes

5 Likes

yet

8 Likes

Scur-rilous rumors I say! :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Is that a young Barbara Streisand?

1 Like

Been harassed by his “campaigning” a few times and can confirm, full wanker.

3 Likes

Yes, originator of the Streisand Effect™️

2 Likes

A paucity of political talent in New Orleans I see.

Karma Chameleon
You come and go

Don’t tread on me!

Hey, don’t kink-shame! For some folks, being trod on is why they masturbate in the first place!

1 Like

Expected to see this face

3 Likes

Like most places in the world there are plenty of talented people who would love to be in office and would excel once there. The problem is that it’s hard to get them there… but we’re trying.

1 Like

I respectfully disagree.

" To summarize: it is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it." -Douglas Adams

3 Likes

Douglas Adams is a fine author and this statement is a good thought, but it is not a ‘well-known fact.’ Additionally, the statement is qualified by their ‘want’ of rule. That’s the sorta vague phrasing that could lead to several definitions of what he actually means.

Give me a couple of years but I think it’s worth holding onto the idea that it’s possible to have good leaders. On smaller scales I’ve had plenty.

2 Likes