Former Sheriff Joe Arpaio found guilty

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/07/31/former-sheriff-joe-arpaio-foun.html

9 Likes

I guess the pink underwear is on the other ass now.

35 Likes

42 Likes

Arpaio is a filthy racist asshole, and that’s being kind.

25 Likes

Shit like this keeps me thinking karma may be real. Then again…Trump. I’m keeping hope alive, though.

16 Likes

I’m sure he’ll get a long sentence. /s

8 Likes

Good. Fucking. Riddance.

9 Likes

Even a short sentence will be hard time for that guy, considering who he is and how he treated his inmates. I hope they send him into gen-pop, for however long it is.

21 Likes

Couldn’t happen to a nicer asshole. Good riddance. F that guy.

12 Likes

Slowly but surely the wheel of Karma wobbled it’s way over joes sorry, vicious ass…may it pause and wobble just as viciously on him as he did the lives of hundreds of people who fell under his need to hate. Take your time wheel, it took you long enough to get in this stinking rut.

9 Likes

On top of the Scaramucci firing, this is turning out to be a pretty cool day.

25 Likes

There should be a special place in hell reserved for the “I respect no one’s authority but you had damn well better respect mine” type of person. Actually, putting them all in one place would provide endless amusement.

16 Likes

26 Likes

Couldn’t have happened to a nastier guy. I do hope pink underwear is included in his sentencing. Or at least that he does some actual prison time.

6 Likes

Here’s hoping he stays despicable enough to not try and make a grab for McCain’s soon-to-be-vacant seat, or god forbid, a spot in this revolving door of a cabinet/wh staff.

3 Likes

Irony is, if that happens he probably will request solitary. Maybe Karma is real, eh?

2 Likes

I was going to say something about this ending his career. It’s not going to be like that.
This festering blister surely has a job in private corrections waiting for him.
I’m sure he will go on spreading the misery for some years to come.

At least… he doesn’t look that healthy.

3 Likes
1 Like

Oh yeah, seems like the type who’ll end up running a for profit prison or consulting with Xe (or whatever the hell we call Blackwater now).

And given that I’ve been hearing about this guy for years now as my dad and other family living in Phoenix had a hardon for him, I’m thrilled to hear this news. F**k that guy.

2 Likes

I’ve been saving this song for Trump, but it will work for Arpaio too

1 Like