Former Sheriff Joe Arpaio says he would accept a blowjob from Trump in latest Sacha Baron Cohen trap

I don’t know how he keeps his composure.

2 Likes

I guess my lawyer would advise me not to answer that question truthfully.

Of course, one could rephrase: What would people like Arpaio, George W. Bush, Donald Rumsfeld or Dick Cheney actually deserve happened to them?

Because it is using homophobia to do so?

3 Likes

They deserve to be satirized, for starters.

This guy is just playing the right wing’s supposed best and brightest for the biggest fools in history. I’m just, stunned.

I like the picture of the chicken. He’s running real fast.

1 Like

I don’t see anything in the clip that was derogatory to gay folks. Everybody like handjobs and blow jobs. Amirite?

“I may have to say yes,” Arpaio responded, when asked if he would accept an “amazing blowjob” from Trump."

I say, so what, to the above. If Arapaio and Trump want to snurffle each other’s crotches… then fine by me.

What really bugs me is this; even if not elected, he’d still be out and about doing what he does:

3 Likes

Mediation of one’s composure requires a conscience.

You know… I can’t think of a single time that I’d ever heard or read of anyone not liking fast running chickens, although the image of that does have a slight tinge of pathos. Hm.

I thought the scene with his “good-natured liberal” persona (Dr. Nira Cain-N’Degeocello) was much more entertaining.

He shows the building plans of a Saudi- and Hillary-funded “mega-mosque” to the denizens of Kingman, Arizona with the result that they were far from pleased.

2 Likes

Arapaio will claim that he thought “blowjob” meant blow-drying Trump’s coif, or perhaps he’ll simply claim that he was tricked. (“See how he tricked me, people?!”) Either excuse will get him a pass from MAGAists.

That path was shut down when Dolt 45 pardoned him. Sure, a state could charge him, but that state would have to be Arizona, where the crimes were committed. I’m not holding my breath.

4 Likes

Also that. Arpaio is practically a Nazi running concentration camps, and what do Nazis deserve?

I thought he admitted he’d let 45 suck his dick.

2 Likes

potato… potahto…

Pretty sure that to the bigoted conservative repubs, it doesn’t really matter who’s the giver or receiver…

Me, I’m all for them having an ongoing BJ party if it keeps the two of them out of politics.

3 Likes

why does the title of that video say something about a shopkins season 2 full unboxing and Sheriff Joe Arpaio - is it youtube’s algorithm messing with me again?

that horse was too old for him anyway.

1 Like

Oh that’s even worse, then; serving anyone else, ever, is ‘beneath’ 45…

2 Likes

Nah fuck that. I can get behind some criticism of SBC’s methods, but I just watched the full recent episode.

He gets a luxury yacht builder to on camera help him customize a yacht for human trafficking (“yeah, sure we can accomodate 20-30 girls per room, whatever you want”). With the understanding it was for Bashar al-Assad. While SBC is getting (fake) fellated. Doesn’t bother him at all.

Keep it coming. I actually think some people might end up in jail because of this show. Also still that SBC going to get shot.

3 Likes