Former thinker Naomi Wolf says WHO forces will occupy the US next week

nanoPatties:

images

9 Likes

A $%#$^ shame.
“A mind is a terrible thing to waste.”

3 Likes

Can we please let her get her free PR from the fearmongering networks, like OAN (Overthrowing American Network)? You know, the ones that believe in guns, guns, and more guns…

/s (somewhat)

#NeverVoteRepublican
#TaxTheRich #TaxTheChurches
#ReformSCOTUSNow
#EndTheFilibusterNOW
#ProChoice #LGBTQ
#antifa

1 Like
9 Likes

… and they will all wear fezzes.

6 Likes

If they also drive around in miniature cars I can get behind this conspiracy.

13 Likes

Shriners?

3 Likes

Yep.

12 Likes

fedoras GIF

11 Likes

Never forget that it was Naomi Wolf who told Al Gore he should only wear earth-tone suits, thereby giving us the Bush presidency and all its horrors.

1 Like

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

You really had to dig there to blame a woman for that, didn’t you?

15 Likes

I’m pretty sure it was Roger Stone and the Brooks Brothers Riot.

17 Likes

And the Supreme Court… and maybe Gore should not have kept Clinton (who was popular despite the impeachment) at arms length during his campaign? :woman_shrugging:

But NAH… must be a woman’s to blame… but there was no way to pin his loss on Hilary, so, let’s just pick the closest woman at hand…

Animated GIF

19 Likes

But if we’re only looking at Sartorial explanations - Brooks Brothers! :wink:

9 Likes

Not what I intended. The men (and one woman) on SCOTUS really stole the presidency from Gore.

2 Likes

If you intended it to be sarcastic, a /s helps to clarify that. Poe’s law applies, because there are actually people who will do whatever they can to ensure that high profile women take the fall for the shitty way that men run the world.

I think we can be critical Wolf’s heel turn without trotting out some misogynistic tropes (without making it clear we’re being sarcastic) that people love to lean into in order to let men off the hook for the shitty things they do.

12 Likes

The truly appalling side of all this is those who believe this nonsense never acknowledge when something was flat out wrong,

They continue to hang on every word from their repeatedly false predictors.

Just like the assorted religious nuts who keep going back to their preachers no matter how often they get the “end times” wrong.

3 Likes

It’s been ‘blame the woman’ from the beginning.

[Bumpersticker available here]

18 Likes

Led by General Townshend and Field Marshall Daltrey, no doubt. I bow before our power chord-wielding overlords.

5 Likes
7 Likes