Former thinker Naomi Wolf says WHO forces will occupy the US next week

Well, duh, the globalists will use their stooges in the federal government to impose martial law, set aside posse comitatus and take away your guns and …[degenerates into incomprehensible paranoid rantings].

/s

Non sarcastically, that is pretty much the usual alleged plan.

11 Likes

You’re thinking of Marshall LawTM.

10 Likes

I always get that confused with:

6 Likes

maybe the who should be based on the #iss then…

1 Like

Yep. Look at all the world is ending goofs.

2 Likes

My brain seems to be quite bad for taking two people and conflating them in my head (it wasn’t until my 30’s that I realised that Clint Eastwood and John Wayne weren’t the same person).
Anyway, a few days ago I saw a little mnemonic which helped me realise that Naomi Wolf and Naomi Klien are two different people:

if the Naomi be Klein
you’re doing just fine
If the Naomi be Wolf
Oh, buddy. Ooooof.

(from https://twitter.com/markpopham/status/1186995263807864832)

18 Likes

“… civil war…” ffs

5 Likes

It’ll just be even more proof about how sneaky they are. One of those gnome underpants profit rationalizations where the lack of evidence will convince them that their hypothesis is true. The cherry on top will be how the MSM is completely not talking about it, which just goes to show they’re in cahoots.

5 Likes

Aha!! I see what you did there!

Tom Baker Hello GIF by Doctor Who

21 Likes

She’s been on the express monorail to the fringes for a while.

17 Likes

cough

30 Likes

In a strange coincidence, I just received my draft notice from WHO and GRU.

13 Likes

mmm, nanopatticles, which are either mini jamacan patties or tiny potato popsicles

17 Likes

I have one, too. I call it my car.

14 Likes

Mine is blue, and it’s smaller on the inside than the outside.

18 Likes

I don’t know. Roger Daltrey and Pete Townsend are getting a little long in the tooth to do much occupying outside of a comfy chair.

GIF by The Who

GIF by The Who

7 Likes

“Former brain-cudgeller”?

5 Likes

That makes exactly as much sense as anything currently spewing from her pie hole, and more than most…

7 Likes

the lord of the rings actor GIF

14 Likes

nanoPATTICLES
My god, it’s full of Boston

12 Likes