Former thinker Naomi Wolf says WHO forces will occupy the US next week

She claimed there’d been a coup on the basis that Australian governments had formed something “unconstitutional” called a “National Cabinet”. National Cabinet, by the way, was a fancy name for “all the state Premiers and the Prime Minister sat in a room and (sometimes reluctantly) cooperated on shit”.

It was unconstitutional in the same sense that “meeting in a room together” is unconstitutional. It had no powers of its own and depended solely on the states and federal government working together in a coordinated way to overcome Covid. The feds closed the international borders; the states ramped up hospital capacity etc.

I suspect the notion of state and federal leaders of different political persuasions working together against a common problem is so bizarre to conspiracy theorists that it must be a conspiracy.

26 Likes

What a fool.

That is all.

6 Likes

I cross between the US and Canada a lot, and I get lectured by the US border guards with this same sentiment almost every time. They are convinced that Canada is some kind of Soviet police state. They are not goofing around. They dead-seriously believe this. I nod and smile politely while they lecture me about choosing to live there and how stupid I must be. They can deny me access to the US which I need for my work, so I have to smile and let them finish. This happens nearly every time at the crossing I use.

If someone had told me 20 years ago that things were going to get like this, I would have laughed at them.

51 Likes

It’s overly generous.

16 Likes

maybe they’re just going to relocate from geneva? i mean honestly, i think we could use the help

what? you don’t want to go bankrupt over trivial medical issues!? i will never understand you canadians. :cat2:

( also isn’t it ironic that in a country where “papers please” used to be synonymous with the soviet state, we now spend many billions trying to ask for everyone’s papers? i will never understand americans. )

31 Likes

I, for one, welcome our evidence based overlords.

25 Likes

Is she talking about the National Firearms Agreement which eliminated automatic and semi automatic gun ownership following the 1996 Port Arthur Massacre?

8 Likes

Given the context, I think her wittering is aimed at the strict quarantine measures that Australia put in place. You know, the ones that left the country with a death rate 4% lower than before the pandemic, and succeeded in delaying the arrival of the virus until most people were vaccinated.

34 Likes

The monsters! Looking after their citizens like that.

21 Likes

with an army of syringe wielding doctors poking everybody with undeadly zombie viruses of course.

7 Likes

19 Likes

“The WHO is going occupy the US? What what army? I mean literally, with what army?? It is bureaucrats and medical doctors.”

Yeah, but they have access to the most evil thing in the history of mankind: vaccines.

You know how vaccines are really CIA mind control juice, right? Well, WHO just lands in NY, then just starts injecting people, one after another, until they are all in the WHO army.

I also heard that one of the doctors in WHO has some sort of device that allows him to travel through time and space.

28 Likes

And this is why our founders gave us the second amendment

Tell me you’ve never heard of Shay’s Rebellion without telling me you’ve never heard of Shays’ Rebellion.

13 Likes

Really? Like they were guards at the borders of West Berlin asking if you wanted to defect? WTF?

15 Likes

Townshend is known for using his guitar as a blunt weapon.

16 Likes

Using fiendishly clever deployed Drop Bears.

6 Likes

Yah, it’s all really weird passive aggressive stuff. Very uncomfortable to sit there while they bad mouth your country while running your papers. I know all the guys by now and they all have different little speeches about what a terrible place Canada must surely be.

16 Likes

So, after all these years…

…she really is just another q-sheep in wolf’s clothing.

7 Likes

meow…

1 Like

and when the WHO takeover doesn’t happen, there will be some explanation and more predictions.

4 Likes