Former Trump press secretary Kayleigh McEnany attacked as a "traitor" and "disgusting" for praising Pence

Seth Meyers Idk GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

McConnell STILL believes he can harness the MAGA voting bloc and keep winning elections with it… but he won’t do a god damn thing to ensure any sort of democratic processes continue.

13 Likes

If he’s still alive. He’s been AWOL for two weeks. Maybe Maester Qyburn is still working on him.

season 7 hbo GIF by Game of Thrones

11 Likes

My intention wasn’t in support of gop in any way, shape, or form. And i do post sporadically because i know i have a communication issue.
That said, i’ll try to be more clear in the future. :blush:

oi, shite! Mitch the Mountain!
nothing good can come of this.

4 Likes
10 Likes

Given that I wasn’t addressing you, I’m unsure what you mean here.

4 Likes

Was it not serendipitous that I voted against Trump… twice? No. Wait. The first time I sought out and read articles, editorials, and reviewed his history of driving contractors into ruin after stiffing them of millions of dollars. The second time? A no-brainer.

I continue to wonder if those who voted for Trump think – if at all – about how they’ve inexorably linked themselves to the

12 Likes

The “but it’s time to move on” is quite the peach. If only Trump’s most egregiously victimized — and still being victimized — had the luxury of just moving on.

8 Likes

8 Likes
6 Likes

No one is “attacking” anyone here, not even yourself.

In fact, you’ve been welcomed repeatedly.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.