Mike Pence painfully pauses on NBC, can't answer how he will get MAGA to like him by 2024 (video)

Originally published at: Mike Pence painfully pauses on NBC, can't answer how he will get MAGA to like him by 2024 (video) | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Delusional shithead.

21 Likes

The MAGA crowd was literally calling for Pence’s extrajudicial execution on the steps of the US Capitol. These aren’t people he’s going to win over under any circumstances.

27 Likes

I’m pretty sure nobody likes Mike Pence.

20 Likes

Not even Mike Pence.

17 Likes

That’ll get the donations pouring in!

21 Likes

I don’t know, that means Pence knows something they want from him. Sounds like he just can’t be bothered to give it to them.

10 Likes

Biting the head off a baby, perhaps? :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

Flies like him

13 Likes

This computes

13 Likes

pence, like desantis (and the rest), are betting the Democrats (and/or trump’s dubious health) will remove trump for their spineless selves. It’s not a wager -i- would take (particularly given past judicial results). That is, prepare ye for yet another groundhog’s day -sigh-

9 Likes

I love that thousand yard stare he gives before launching into the weakest boilerplate answer imaginable. What a winner! Go Mike!

11 Likes

surely mike could have put his brain to use to figure out how to MAKE money post-white-house instead of opening the window and throwing away millions on a campaign that has a zero point zero chance of success.

7 Likes

This is literally the number one question he should be prepping for. How does he not have a ready-to-go answer on this?

22 Likes

An intelligent man would know that his time in politics was over.

But then an intelligent man wouldn’t have hitched his wagon to someone so hell bent on destroying the government from within and riling up the worst parts of an already horrible party.

Do they?

They hate democracy, they virulently hate a majority of other Americans that don’t agree with them, they even hate people in their own party like Pence. It’s like saying “I love bowling, but I don’t love throwing the ball, or the noise of the alley, or the sight of the pins falling, or the way it’s scored.”

9 Likes

Psst. Hey, Pence. The right doesn’t care about policy. They don’t care you’re a true blue conservative. They want strongmen demagogues, and you ain’t it.

11 Likes

He can go back to “mother”

2 Likes

They don’t even want generic strongman demagogues. If they did, DeSantis would be polling better. No, the MAGA Party—aka the Republican Party in 2023—wants a single person, a single person only, to be its candidate. This is because it’s a cult, not a political party. Everyone trying to cut into Trump’s support doesn’t seem to appreciate that.

11 Likes

Look, Republican candidates, if you want some unsolicited advice from a random Canadian – and why wouldn’t you? – if your answer to “but will people in MAGA hats vote for you” is anything other than “no, of course not, they’re going to vote for Trump; I’m running to offer an alternative for sane conservatives who don’t want to vote for Trump”, then you’re wasting your goddamn time.

10 Likes

Mother likes Mike Pence.

1 Like