Foul-mouthed crow visits an elementary school in Oregon

Originally published at: Foul-mouthed crow visits an elementary school in Oregon | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Corvids are awesome.

20 Likes

They are truly a delightful family.

14 Likes

In previous D&D campaign, we had a wizard with a crow familiar. It was her 19th crow named… Corvid 19.

Also - listen to it caw or growl. That is the easiest way to tell if it is a crow or raven. My money is on raven.

I still feel betrayed that they didn’t dub in crow caws for the raven used in the movie The Crow.

Quoth the Raven: [CENSORED]

5 Likes
6 Likes

Quoth the raven “Never fucking more”.

4 Likes
2 Likes

That is fucking brilliant! I love crows, but in particular ravens, a recent tattoo I’ve had done is two ravens representing Hugin and Munin, in English Thought and Memory, in remembrance of my partner who died earlier this year - in the short time we were together she grew to love the birds that cam into our garden, and those that flew over, including kites and ravens.
I just wish I’d managed to create something like that gif!

2 Likes

Missing “WONDERFUL CREATURES” tag

A corvid of some sort - crow, raven, whatever - goes to school in Grant’s Pass (aka Grant’s Pants) and learns much new profanity. I have family around there and I will affirm that profanity in the region is common amongst young and old. If that corvid flies into the Fredlandia there - that’s the Fred Meyer superstore - staff will just consider it a customer without a credit card.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.