Four people, including justice of the peace, arrested on 150 counts of voter fraud

My brother and I have a running joke that “whatever Republicans get outraged about, it will soon be discovered that they’re doing it.”

Running up the debt, adultery, voter fraud. Name it.

An area Justice of the Peace has been arrested and accused of election fraud, along with three other people.

Medina County, Texas Justice of the Peace Tomas Ramirez was arrested Feb. 11 after a Bandera Grand Jury indicted him and three others two days prior.

11 Likes

Republicans insist dems cheated to win because they know for a fact that nothing in the universe could possibly stop a republican from cheating every minute of his life.

12 Likes

Every accusation is a confession - that’s how psychological projection works, and those of us who do not possess an authoritarian mindset do not engage in it.

12 Likes

For a moment there I was scratching my head trying to sort out how exactly KMFDM fit in with all of this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.