Fox host Laura Ingraham rants against GOP after Walker defeat: "I'm pissed! ... I'm mad!" (video)

Originally published at: Fox host Laura Ingraham rants against GOP after Walker defeat: "I'm pissed! … I'm mad!" | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Being mad at the party leadership may just be the only thing Democrats and Republicans have in common.

30 Likes

She sounds exactly like those pathetic Russian TV pundits, trying to blame their losses in Ukraine on everyone except those who are actually responsible.

37 Likes

She should run for office. :smiling_imp:

16 Likes

Good. Die mad, Laura!

36 Likes

The Housewives of Fox coming soon on Fox.

Mirroring MAGA anger since forever.

9 Likes

Yes Laura, we know already, mad as a hatter full of mercury.

32 Likes

I’m amazed she’s blaming the GOP for their own failings rather than inventing conspiracy theories.

17 Likes

Creating conspiracy theories take time. She’ll have that done that tomorrow.

7 Likes

Well, if the RNC leadership had just done a better job of rigging the political system in this country, then Donald Trump’s anointed candidates wouldn’t have lost. So obviously it’s their fault.

13 Likes

Laura Ingraham is a Nazi fangirl, and Nazis can go fuck themselves.

20 Likes

agreed, indeed!

32 Likes

Stay Mad Meryl Streep GIF

16 Likes

My feelings precisely

6 Likes

Oh, they’re still working on it. See: Moore vs. Harper, which is being argued today.

7 Likes

Has it ever occurred to these nimrods that pushing the narrative of “our voting processes can’t be trusted” is a surefire way to get people to think voting is pointless?

I mean, even ignoring that they put up the worst, most idiotic candidates.

Here’s the bed you made, now go sleep in it.

5 Likes

“You can leave in a taxi. If you can’t get a taxi, you can leave in a huff. If that’s too soon, you can leave in a minute and a huff!”

18 Likes

Also mad:

Her solution is to make MTG the face of the republican party

7 Likes

Mad that the GOP isn’t racist and hateful enough?

6 Likes

20 Likes