Fox blames Nancy Pelosi and Biden for home invasion attack on her Paul Pelosi

Originally published at: Fox blames Nancy Pelosi and Biden for home invasion attack on her Paul Pelosi | Boing Boing

14 Likes

Straight up “well she shouldn’t have been wearing that dress or walked through that neighborhood at night” vibes.

54 Likes
48 Likes

She can fuck right off.

Your 15 minutes are up, Jenner. Go away.

44 Likes

Pretty fucking low for a thrice-divorced sociopath to suggest that Nancy Pelosi doesn’t care about the health and safety of the man she’s been in a committed relationship with for six decades.

55 Likes

Because of course they did. Or they’ll point back to Rand Paul’s attack a few years ago, which was a totally different situation, and claim it’s exactly the same. Anything to change the focus from “MAGA lover showed up at Nancy’s house to try and kill her and her family.”

If Alex Jones is on the air, it’s undoubtedly a “false flag” operation, and now you need to buy his colloidal silver solution for your bunker.

25 Likes

Only thing that stops a bad guy with a hammer is a good guy with a hammer.
Aren’t there mental health checks before you buy a hammer?

4 Likes

Are you trying to make some stupid-ass commentary about the futility of gun control? Because for what it’s worth the Pelosis are damned lucky the attacker had a hammer instead of a gun.

17 Likes

Uh, no. More a stupid-ass comment about the ridiculous security system thing. Sorry if that came through as something else. Interesting definition of “lucky” though. I hope I never get “lucky” enough to get a fractured skull from a hammer (or anything else) atttack.

8 Likes

I used to wonder how brothers could kill brothers in a civil war but now I understand how such fire poker hate and utter contempt that precedes such violence.

11 Likes

Victim-blaming, a long-standing core value of the American right.

32 Likes

“And why do they need so much security all of a sudden?” should be all it takes to see through this, except of course the goal is not to have to. :disappointed:

19 Likes

I mean, of course that was going to be Fox’s approach. They had three options: ignore it, claim that the Qanon-obsessed attacker was somehow “really” a leftie, or blame Pelosi herself, somehow. Of course, if a Republican gets attacked (or, far more likely, feels attacked when someone is mean to them), no one on Fox is going to be blaming their lack of security. On the other hand, odds are good they’ll at least be consistent, in somehow finding a way to blame Nancy Pelosi for it, though.

21 Likes

Not Fascist CNN, color me surprised.

PS: F@ck Faux News.

12 Likes

It’s kinda ironic that the station complaining about “feminized males” and touting the superiority of “alpha males” is blaming an elderly woman for the lack of security of a home. :confused:

17 Likes

Time is on your side, maybe.

1 Like

These soft-on-crime Republicans never blame the criminals!

4 Likes

The fact that Fox gives air time to Caitlyn Jenner and Kanye West says it all.

12 Likes

The tent is big when they’re out of power :wink:

4 Likes

I’m picturing a really simple Fox News flow chart. “Who’s to blame?” —> “The Left.”

8 Likes