Fox News compliments Trump for not "having lunch with white supremacists" since November

Originally published at: Fox News compliments Trump for not "having lunch with white supremacists" since November | Boing Boing

9 Likes

How does Fox know? Even in the White House, TFG never published his visitor logs.

26 Likes

When he dines alone, he’s dining with a white supremacist.

62 Likes

The bar for these fascists is so low it’s at the innermost core of the planet.

25 Likes

He quit raping and calling for the death penalty for innocent people too, probably. So yeah, cut him some slack.

15 Likes

Talk about damning with faint praise.

16 Likes

“Since he went to East Palestine, stopped having lunch with white supremacists … this is the most disciplined I’ve ever seen him,” said a giddy Kilmeade

Meanwhile, Trump is pissing on the rug.

13 Likes

If your claim to fame is that you haven’t fucked a goat since November, your obituary will still list you as a famous goat-fucker.

19 Likes

He also touts excitedly “a 73% approval rating among Republicans with a high school education or below…” but doesn’t compare to those who attained higher levels of education.

8 Likes

The bar for this amoral manchild is at the bottom of this hole. Yet he still BARELY manages to clear it.

12 Likes

“…A 73% approval rating with Republicans with a high school degree or below…”

Dean Norris Reaction GIF by CBS

13 Likes

this is great.

9 Likes

what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

17 Likes

Trump continues his streak of not murdering someone on 5th Avenue - what a guy!

14 Likes

Not paying attention to breakfast and dinner are we Fox News?

14 Likes

“For your information, many Orions haven’t been pirates for over five years!” - D’Vana Tendi

9 Likes

They’ve had booking conflicts due to DeSantis fundraisers.

12 Likes

I too, have not had lunch with white supremacists since November!!!

5 Likes

He should get a 90 day chip for that! As far as I know, I should get a 43 year chip, but it’s not a competition.

6 Likes

Higher levels of education would be a small minority, I’d assume.

1 Like