Fox News' frozen food heir sure seems to want to have a beer with Putin

The real question is whether he’s still got Putin’s ear. If Putin’s fantasies of an historical unity between Russians and Ukrainians derive from a different source, is it really necessary to dissect Dugin’s recapitulation of Julius Evola?

As I said above, what really matters is the book, which has been read and internalised by Putin, his coterie, and officials who want to remain in his favour. And yes, pointing out that the author of this book is a fascist to people who were previously unaware of it is absolutely necessary; his view of Ukraine’s status is driving this current crisis. Dugin and his foetid work need to be exposed to sunshine more than ever.

4 Likes

I keep forgetting that this guy has political ambitions of his own.

He’d be far more savvy, far more dangerous, and far more electable than Trump. He needs to be taken down, but not in a way he could claim to be a martyr.

4 Likes
6 Likes

Maya Rudolph What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

did he manufacture a worldwide pandemic that wrecked my business

Heidi Klum Wow GIF by Lifetime

Oh… I get the “does he eat dog” thing… it’s because he’s saying that China is to blame for all that, and not Russia.

But what happens now that Putin and Xi are BFFS?

8 Likes

Per @sirdigbypollo’s post above, that’s firm confirmation about what Kasparov and Putin and the rest of us think Carlson is: a Useful Idiot.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Fucker Carlson is just filled with self-hatred and shit, full of shit.

10 Likes

Hey, I get that reference! A song I really like sampled it from the movie for its intro.

3 Likes

Or have someone push me out a window?

2 Likes

You must understand, in Russia building are codes poorly enforced. Window sills are often placed too low, and glass may not be up to modern safety standards. Accidents are, sadly, inevitable

3 Likes

I’m in Northern CA. The pot growers will never allow the water to be cut off. Cartels make billions a year off legal and illegal grows. It would be really bad!

2 Likes

That’s clearly Seth Rogen

3 Likes

Indeed. It would be a Greedo Poland Shot First situation.

2 Likes

Dog whistle and a whataboutism in one.

1 Like
4 Likes

More from Kasparov:

Guess who else was surprised:

10 Likes

Maria Butina suddenly decides that keeping guns at home is a bad thing.

11 Likes

There goes her lifetime NRA membership!

11 Likes

Notionally Russian Association?

9 Likes