Fox News' frozen food heir sure seems to want to have a beer with Putin

Not like it was worth much anyway…

Kristen Bell Idk GIF by Team Coco

4 Likes

These days even the ammosexuals here who used to regularly parrot NRA talking points strenuously avoid doing so.

4 Likes

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

5 Likes

(Note: IB Times can be a bit problematic because of the group that owns it.)

5 Likes

More recently

The column also mentions Alexander Prokhanov-- who in imho more explicitly anti-semitic, and far lower profile.

As Snyder writes, “… if Prokhanov had a core belief, it was the endless struggle of the empty and abstract sea-people against the hearty and righteous land-people. Like Adolf Hitler, Prokhanov blamed world Jewry for inventing the ideas that enslaved his homeland. He also blamed them for the holocaust.

I suspect that when certain people rant about atlanticism and eurasianism, this is what they mean.

Curiously, this very recent NPR article is one of the only ones to contemporaneously quote Dugin, and it’s a real black eye for the network.

3 Likes

If Putin has his way, not only will he chop the head off the country to kill the idea of Ukraine as a country, he will also drive 10s of millions of refugees onto the west.

I doubt he will be able to demonize them like the Syrian refugees, but I’m sure that he will make an effort.

7 Likes
7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.