Fox News host rejects Republican Senator's misogyny and racism

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/07/30/fox-news-host-rejects-republican-senators-misogyny-and-racism.html

13 Likes

IMG_3765

21 Likes

Cavuto is a moneyCon courtier. He’s a right-wing creep, but he seems to understand that alienating half of the population is bad for business.

24 Likes

I’m surprised Neil Cavuto is still there. He appears to be the only one left who will still periodically call out conservatives for lying, now that Shepard Smith and Chris Wallace are gone.

8 Likes

That guy can keep repeating the phrase “Ding Dong” all he wants but whenever I hear those words I think of a bunch of underdogs celebrating the end of a despotic tyrant.

ding-dong

13 Likes

Sure, the munchkins claim she was a despotic tyrant. Yet somehow they were able to plan a parade, practice a choral victory song and dance, and manufacture matching uniforms for the moment of her death, all while under the oppressive thumb of the “wicked” witch…

15 Likes

The senator also said she was from the loon wing of the Democratic party.

Is that because of the supposed ban on plastic straws?

Or from being from California?

4 Likes

Oh don’t worry, either his bosses at Fox or the rabid right wing hatebase will soon fix that problem.

5 Likes

There’s a lot of overlap between Munchkin culture and Oompa-Loompa culture. Both are known to put on elaborate song-and-dance numbers commemorating events moments after they’ve happened.

11 Likes

They are separated by cynicism and sarcasm.

6 Likes

So Senator Foghorn Leghorn there is just being objective and harps on Neil Cavuto for asking a question. I’m sure to a hick like Senator Leghorn such refinements as considering how name calling might reflect upon a person or wearing shoes might play among his base. Although to be fair, I suspect the people that would vote for him would actually favor such name calling, if not the shoes.

(Am I getting the correct amount of not carrying about someone else’s feelings here? I wouldn’t want the Senator to feel like he was getting special consideration just for being an obvious backwoods bumbling hillbilly or something.)

6 Likes

They’d created those plans many years - maybe even generations ago. They drew up choreography charts, wrote music and lyrics, practiced their moves, designed and made costumes, came up with easy-to-quickly-put-together decorations, the whole shebang, and all in secret.

Well done them, says I.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.