Fox News reaction to Trump's 4th indictment: "Donald Trump is in a pickle" (video)

He’s no Pickle Rick.

4 Likes

I dunno - he got himself into this rather than going to therapy

6 Likes

Season 3 GIF by Rick and Morty

4 Likes

“But if they were all federal felony charges, all we’d have to do is get him into office, and then he can self-pardon, and all will be well!”

The questions begged are just mind-boggling. Can’t stop to ask if any of these things are good.

4 Likes

I’m seeing this presented more and more often in the media (not only Fox) as if it’s a real thing, an established legal fact, and not just a questionable speculation that has never been tried, and would likely fail once put to the test. It’s getting really tiresome.

7 Likes

Pickled Trump?
Hold my beer while I get barrel.

1 Like

eww!
i prefer a pickled pigfoot with a cold beer.
:notes:“gimme a pigfoot
and a bottle of beer”

5 Likes
3 Likes

Australians reflexively smile when delivering bad news that’s a bit unusual. Some find it unsettling at first.

4 Likes

I’d forgotten that particular Bloom County. Strange to think that before Citizens United, “Money talks” was considered a shameful state of affairs.

3 Likes

Interesting!

Some people’s faces sure do strange things when communicating heavy or unpleasant info, but I’d never heard that about Aussies.

Nero Wolfe is also fond of very good eating pickles, so there’s an additional layer there, if not a profound one this time. tophat-biggrin

4 Likes

They don’t smile if people died or kids got hurt, but a truck driver falling asleep at the wheel and demolishing the only pub in a remote town is a tale that will be told by the locals with a wry grin.

3 Likes

'Course not!

That is funny. :rofl:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.