Fox offended after Biden dares to say "all women and men are created equal"

Originally published at: Fox offended after Biden dares to say "all women and men are created equal" | Boing Boing

13 Likes

Sacred? God this woman loves huffing her own farts.

Maybe she should surgically affix her lips and nose to her anal lining.

26 Likes

Only men are created equal, not women, duh!

Yeah, that’s their whole belief system, right there.

37 Likes

just wait till they hear what sleepy patrick stewart did to the opening lines of star trek

32 Likes

25 Likes

So they do understand!

19 Likes

The founding fathers also thought slavery was okay, in spite “created equal”, and they were corrected.

In their favor, they did provide a correction process. No one tell her about the 19th amendment, or she might succumb to the vapors.

35 Likes

43 Likes

doctor who GIF

I mean, that’s what we’ve been doing with our constitution all these years, right? Making it more inclusive… These aren’t “sacred” documents, they’re constructive documents meant to change with the times…

Picard Role Model GIF by Star Trek

35 Likes

His good ole sleepy friend wants in on this…

tumblr_mff7uynUs91qbwrnuo2_500

17 Likes

Why are they sacred?

These were men, not saints, and they were flawed and very much of their era.

The Declaration of Independence and US constitution are not religious documents, realistically the constitution is a legal compact, and the 19th amendment (and an equal rights amendment, if one ever gets passed) would dictate the document now means “women and men” whether a bunch of long dead slave-owning, powdered-wig-wearing, hemp-growing white guys wrote those words or not.

[ETA: I see @Mindysan33 already said basically the same thing.]

27 Likes

patstewmckellan

coca cola coke GIF

25 Likes

I would greatly hope that every human being have this type of friendship in their lives, I do, and cherish every moment of it.

25 Likes

Schitts Creek Girl GIF by CBC

19 Likes

Fox News exists to generate outrage.

The vast majority of the time they have to make up stuff to get angry about.

13 Likes

So BullShit Factory…

17 Likes

There’s an epitaph in there somewhere.

6 Likes

“Some men are created more equal than women. No uterus good. Any uterus bad! ::mumble mumble:: Sleepy Joe’s war on the sacred founding fathers!”

6 Likes

It occurs to me that USians treat the constitution as if it were a religious text. You can’t rewrite scripture, but you can reinterpret it to mean what you want it to mean, and that, along with the occasional amendment (which doesn’t even amend the original text), is what USians do to their constitution.

10 Likes

Her main point is correct. The Declaration of Independence does not state that. She misses her point by throwing an unwarranted insult. She demolishes her point when she states, correctly, that Joe Biden corrected the statement.

3 Likes