Fox’s favorite frozen food heir grossly dismissive of every case of discrimination in US history

Originally published at: Fox's favorite frozen food heir grossly dismissive of every case of discrimination in US history | Boing Boing

6 Likes

“People who were unvaccinated were unclean, you shouldn’t have Thanksgiving with them. They’re bad people, they’re not really Americans, they could kill you. Well now facts have overtaken that story.”

Interested Go On GIF by MOODMAN

19 Likes

What an amazing display of projection!

14 Likes

Well, that much is pretty much true, although he left out “stupid.”

The single biggest hate campaign of our lifetime was waged by the Biden administration against the, quote, unvaccinated.

Operation Wetback has entered the chat. Racist lynchings, not all that bad… Chinese Exclusion Act, pshaw… These guys want to enforce common sense public health rules! Some days, I have trouble with the idea that this is real life.

confused real life GIF

22 Likes

Tucky is getting his talking points from our own nut job premier of Alberta.

14 Likes

8 Likes

23 Likes

Why should I listen to someone who isn’t even a billionaire?

18 Likes

Sounds like our favourite talk show host is cribbing notes from the Premier of Alberta.

https://calgary.citynews.ca/2022/10/11/danielle-smith-unvaccinated-alberta/

EDIT: better link

2 Likes

It’s always good to remember that Tucker Carlson’s favorite person killed himself in a bunker at the end of World War II.

13 Likes

Beat me to it. May elections can’t come soon enough.

1 Like

Bohemian Rhapsody Silhouette GIF by Queen

9 Likes

… how do i vote against Tucker though :confused:

2 Likes

Was he cackling when he said that? I work 3rd shift and had accidentally left my TV on Fox last night. Tucker Carlson’s cackling woke me up. Does he do that a lot? It’s very annoying. The man CACKLES for God’s sake.

4 Likes

That’s actually quite common for comic book villains.

2 Likes

How does he not implode into a black hole of shame?

I’m starting to get the same empathetic embarrassment that makes stuff like Arrested Development and The Office unwatchable for me. I feel the humiliation the character should be feeling, except in this case the character is an “actual” “news”-caster.

2 Likes

He has none.

1 Like

I heard that gif.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.