Fox steals phone

2 Likes

I saw someone say that a fox is what you get when evolution tries to make a cat but only has a dog to work with. A hyena is the other way around, it’s what you get when you try to make a dog out of a cat.

Also, rarely has the tag “delightful creatures” been more accurate. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

God damn foxes and their god damned portrait videos!

3 Likes

Best “fox news” I’ve seen in a long time.

3 Likes

This reminded me of the fox scene in Grizzly Man.

Now there’s a collaboration I never would have predicted.

Also, I’m surprised I never heard of the song or the film before.

1 Like

I first saw it in the theater with my parents when it came out, haven’t seen it again for years for some reason but the music has always stuck with me.

The late 60s had many fun “B+/A-” movies with lots of good people involved that we don’t think about much anymore because of all the spectacular movies from the same period. On another thread the other day I recommended If it’s Tuesday This Must Be Belgium, a light comedy which has an extraordinary cast (mainly cameos) and is still very watchable, especially with a timely TP scene early on.

3 Likes

Well… they DO like chicken, but they also like chicken eggs. You should start there.

1 Like

As farcical humor goes, ATF is woefully under-rated.

In one scene, Peter Sellers’s character – although knowing how to speak English – tries to come off as a “typical” vacationing American… and that by mouthing unintelligible utterances that sound like American English, but is in actuality complete nonsense.

1 Like

This fox is an impossibly good director—the intro, the call to action, the flight, the cheeky laughter, the changes in perspective that show both the culprit and the victim in hot pursuit, the denoument— but I can’t see how this could have been faked.

Sometimes, ‘Cinéma Vérité’ actually works.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.