Fraudulent pastor reassures Tucker Carlson — Trump under the protection of the best guardian angels

Originally published at: Fraudulent pastor reassures Tucker Carlson — Trump under the protection of the best guardian angels | Boing Boing

4 Likes

That “something” that threatened the US Government so much was an attempted coup. Ideally though what happens next is a trial.

19 Likes

It’s going to take an awful lot to convince me Pastor Vaughn is anything more than a first draft of Danny McBride’s Righteous Gemstones character.

9 Likes

Tucker’s projection of what actions others will take is informed by what he would do.

14 Likes

Did he have their names written on his fingers?

1 Like

Does that include those angels out of Africa that were supposed to arrange Trump’s 2020 victory?

4 Likes

Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael, “Fuck it; we’re not going to take a bullet for this asshole!”

6 Likes

If there are angels guarding Trump, they’re not working for the Guy upstairs. They’re the ones who got thrown out after the war in Heaven, and they’re protecting Trump because they (and their boss) want to keep him out of Hell for as long as possible.

Round 2 of the Ninth Circle (where Traitors to their Country live) is a little too close to the center for their boss’s comfort.

7 Likes

9 Likes

I figure if it were true, Tucker wouldn’t still be here either. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Vaughn, who served three years in prison for “stealing a 2-year-old’s identity to defraud a life insurance company” and “swiping $20,000 from an annuity he sold to a person that didn’t exist,”

That’s two Bloom County links today - anyone want to go for the trifecta?

6 Likes

Would it be mean of me to suggest that he could use an angel guarding him from his wardrobe choices?

1 Like

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: You are almost too subtle for me; it took me a couple of looks to see your enhancement.

4 Likes

My fault! Eyedropper sampling of originals’ colors are not always the better choice. Maybe if I ‘bolded’ them. Let’s see:

4 Likes

Isn’t this textbook manifest destiny?

2 Likes

No destinies are truly manifest.

4 Likes

948fbf05b9f5650dbaf05e27f164e1f4--angel-art-my-guardian-angel

1 Like

Just saying,devils are technically angels…

2 Likes

Aren’t ALL pastors fraudulent?

1 Like