Freaked-out Eric Bolling rants — and rants — over Kamala Harris surge: "We're losing the race!" (video)

Does he mean Fox, Republicans, or Dick Pic Guys?

7 Likes

GIF by Matthew Henry

10 Likes

you say it like its a bad thing GIF

21 Likes

They are also incensed by the idea that some Democrats occasionally go hunting or target shooting because in their universe guns are an all-or-nothing thing.

A person who uses a shotgun or a bolt-action rifle to bring home a duck or a deer for dinner doesn’t fit into their mindset unless that person also supports making military-grade weapons available to teenagers.

13 Likes

7 Likes

Probably hasn’t gotten over “queer” either,

homner

11 Likes

When i read the headline, i thought, “am i supposed to know who Eric Bolling is?”
After getting into the post I felt relieved. I’ll probably forget who he is again by the next time he comes up (never would be good).

11 Likes

I’d like to think this is the swan song of the extremist right, and after some shouting and criming post election the ‘right wing’ party will purge the nutjobs and spend a decade or so trying to rehabilitate their image. Meanwhile the Democrats get to work fixing a lot of what fed the Republicans’ ability to break things.

We all have a list of what a newly empowered Democratic majority should do. I sincerely hope it happens. I also hope that the spiralling Maga movement is actually spiralling and it isn’t just our media bubble that gives us that impression.

Don’t for a second think that Democrats with both houses and the presidency won’t be tempted to assume they will remain in power forever, and go back to the old ways (waffling, minimal action on helping people, maximal action on empowering oligarchs).

12 Likes

Just like they said they did with the John Birch Society?

10 Likes

Trumpism probably won’t just fade away. The MAGA types are fully convinced that crime and terrorism are legitimate political and social tools, and the only way to get that purged out is going to be to put a lot of criminals in jail. And not just the buffalo-hat goons, but Congressmen, media types, judges, billionaires, FBI agents, cops. All people who it is very difficult to get convictions for…

Hopefully, it’ll happen, but it won’t happen by magic…

8 Likes

Well, Harris has worked as a prosecutor, so… :crossed_fingers:

11 Likes

And let’s hope that those in charge don’t find it expedient to stop.

6 Likes

And vice versa.

3 Likes

Me, I was thinking of Ruben Bolling for a second. It does seem like a nice setup for a Tom The Dancing Bug comic. Maybe a Chagrin Falls episode?

9 Likes

That or part of the “Counter-Earth” series.

ETA: It doesn’t turn up much but are always worth a 2nd look,

Tom the Dancing Bug: Counter-Earth inflation - Boing Boing

Why Counter-Earth's USA can't have any vaccine requirements - Boing Boing

You won't believe the bizarre tax policy on Counter-Earth - Boing Boing

7 Likes

Want to see “weird”? Watch Bolling’s video.

7 Likes

I can’t watch it on X, but Raw Story had it embedded in a way that was playable.

9 Likes

It’s hilarious how Graham said that and then went on to be Trump’s biggest sycophant. It would be delicious to see him consigned to history in November, but I suspect there’s no chance of seeing the back of this skin crawlingly unpleasant toady.

10 Likes

In his defense, Eric Bolling has always been an insufferable idiot assclown.

But I also appreciate his telling the GOP to bring in Corey Lewandowski ASAP. Lewandowski! Yeah, he’ll fix everything!

7 Likes

“They’re going after our independent voters!”

7 Likes