Freaky surveillance video shows a real dog playing with a ghost dog

That’s just one of the forms Ghost Dog can take
Forest Whitaker Gun GIF

9 Likes

The title of this post should be “Local Man underestimates dogs”. I’ve seen dogs clear a 6 foot fence in a single bound. This is just a video of two dogs playing. Boing Boing is slipping.

6 Likes

This is the one I immediately thought of, simply an insane level of coordination and athleticism

10 Likes

“Mr. Holmes, they were the footprints of a gigantic hound!”

4 Likes

I loved that film.

3 Likes

Yep.
If a dog wants out of the yard, they will find a way. Ones around here have learned to climb chain-link fences.
I don’t think a Ghost Dog’s eyeballs would glow only when they catch the light, like this one… and a Hell-Hound’s eyeballs would glow red in the dark.
I can’t tell if it left tracks in the snow. That would tend to solve the issue.

2 Likes

So nobody finds it odd that this black and white video features an orange beam of light shooting skyward out of the trampoline?

1 Like

You mean the colour video which is mostly illuminated by an IR lamp and the IR sensors in the CCD are showing up as B&W, but there is a safety trampoline where the enclosing net is catching a light from over the fence somewhere and is thus showing up on the visible light CCD sensors?

Not really, no.

6 Likes

I swear the first one is straight up levitating.

1 Like

Or a were rabbit?

4 Likes

To me it seems just as likely that “local man lies about not having 2 dogs to post a ghost dog video”

6 Likes

Crikey. Can you imagine what would happen to your house if you didn’t keep a dog like that very very very busy and entertained?

1 Like

Occam’s Razor award to you, good sir!

I mean if one dog can get over that fence, who is to say his dog has not been replaced with a ghostly apparition. Logic.

1 Like

The ghost is in the machine.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.