Freaky surveillance video shows a real dog playing with a ghost dog

Originally published at: Freaky surveillance video shows a real dog playing with a ghost dog | Boing Boing

4 Likes

That is a dog that has broken its shadow.

13 Likes

I want a ghost dog to play with my dog.
Think about it, two dogs for the price of one. Ghost dogs don’t need to be fed, can be left home for long periods by themselves, and never make a mes on the floor.

12 Likes

“secured by a locked high fence, and therefore impossible for a canine to scale.”

With a running start my dog can scale a 6 foot fence, and I’ve seen others climb over 8-foot chain link fences! This guy is severely underestimating dogs.

29 Likes

You’re the man now, dog.

7 Likes

Happy Dog GIF by O&O, Inc

dog please GIF

Fence Cant Contain This Jumping Dog GIF by ViralHog

33 Likes
17 Likes

That’s not a ghost dog, just a normal run-of-the-mill demonic hell hound.

16 Likes

I’m more concerned with the cryptizoid in the foreground.

9 Likes
5 Likes

Indeed, it looks like some weird kind of giant rabbit or something.

7 Likes

Don’t you mean the Rabbit of Caerbannog?

14 Likes

Yes, dogs are famously unable to get over “high” fences.

I LOLed at the video. Ok, you have a black dog and a white dog, and they’re both blurry, but the background is light so the white dog washes out more. It’s amazing how many “ghosts” captured on video are the result of bad quality video cameras…

Something tells me the “high” fence in this case is even less than 6 feet…

9 Likes

The ghost dog is probably a husky.

5 Likes

I mean, she’s only a cat, but my Jasmine can scale a 10-foot cinder block wall with ease.

4 Likes

Only a cat?! jeez I hope Jasmine didn’t see you write that. Cats are vindictive on a good day.

10 Likes

Ghost dog? Who cares. Someone tell me why there’s a ginormous chicken sitting right in front of them!

4 Likes

If you don’t have the legs for jumping, there are other ways to get over a fence:

10 Likes
1 Like

DF950728

5 Likes