This super excited dog manages a parkour move in front of delighted party-goers

Originally published at: This super excited dog manages a parkour move in front of delighted party-goers | Boing Boing

8 Likes

parkour GIF by Digg

parkour GIF

17 Likes
8 Likes

At a park in west london I watched a young husky run up a tree, and a foot or two along the bottom of a branch before perfoming a full sumersault landing where he started. Damn impressive.

8 Likes

Pshaw, that golden doodle’s got nothing on my cat…

It’s cute, though.

Am I the only one getting more and more creeped out by how many of these videos are from Ring cameras…? The surveillance state is one thing, but that movie ruined the Ring for me…

12 Likes

Are you proposing a remake of The Ring where seven days after watching some cursed surveillance footage, a ghost spirit emerges from Ring cameras and kills them?

5 Likes

Oh, no! Did you watch the doggie parkour?!?
Better get your affairs in order.

8 Likes

I wonder if the party goers were aware that they were under surveillance.

7 Likes

Based on the admittedly non-hyperbolic write-up, I was expecting something more than what every medium-sized dog does every time it’s excited. Though I am, strangely, very pleased by how disappointing the video was. I actually laughed when it ended and I realized that’s all there was.

3 Likes

You did see it wall run on that human though, right?

2 Likes

Yeah, but that feels pretty standard. I used to have a dog that bounced off things (and people) when excited, and when she was really feeling it, and had sufficient air, would even do a flip or twist before landing. So that’s sort of my notion of standard behavior…

5 Likes

Barkour, surely?

19 Likes

Great minds, etc

1 Like

After watching patiently, the poor other dog struggling to get away so they can join the fun too

2 Likes

I kinda feel like this should really be the strategy. Which would you watch?

“Hey, I rented some doggie parkour, or this video the clerk told me would kill me in 7 days!”

1 Like

Also see: all spaniels, ever.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.