Watch: Hilarious footage of a great escape at doggy daycare

Originally published at: Watch: Hilarious footage of a great escape at doggy daycare | Boing Boing

5 Likes

I love that song. The Ring of Wooden Barriers.

3 Likes

Aw, that Lab looks so woebegone.

3 Likes

Those were some happy pups!

I’m so glad the doggos didn’t make it out of the building and off the property. I was afraid they’d find their way into traffic!

2 Likes

Woah, they be gone! Where they go?

2 Likes

How could they not use Jailbreak by Thin Lizzy?

5 Likes

There can be no other

3 Likes

The vid should have had this as the music

6 Likes

God - what sort of new horror of crossbreeding is a woebegone? I thought they’d hit the bottom with lobotomydoodle. /s

@timd There are going to be some USian readers with as much clue as to what this is all about as many of us UKians have whenever there’s a baseball post. :wink:

3 Likes

Baseball? That’s rounders, right? I hear that Netball is big in the US too.

2 Likes

Rounders? Yep. From this ancient sport.

(Sadly, I am forced to note that netball arose out of basketball and not the other way round, so we have to give them that one.)

2 Likes

For me, Basketball is like improv-jazz; I can see it takes skill, but I can’t understand the intricacies of what’s going on. American Rugby-ball, on the other hand, is more my speed. It has an obvious shape to the game.

To be a real improv-jazz sport some of those day-care doggies need to be added to the basketball court while the game is ongoing.

(And would need more Yackety-Sax!)

2 Likes

Cultural exchange :grinning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.