Free bedbugs at Walmart in Pennsylvania

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/01/05/free-bedbugs-at-walmart-in-pen.html

3 Likes

I’m disappointed that Bret Stephens isn’t listed among the tags.

9 Likes

Is this domestic terrorism?

This news makes me want to burn most of my possessions and move into a sealed room just in case, and I already actively avoid the place.

12 Likes

Never piss off an exterminator, daily they deal with, and can easily collect, exactly the things one does not want in their home.

3 Likes

Yes. Absolutely.

And probably a hate crime, as well.

Christ what an asshole. backs away, skin crawling

6 Likes

Probably best not to piss off our exterminator (when I was a kid) in particular, either. He was a Vietnam-era Marine vet.
Nice guy, though. He had a thumb and a finger only on one hand, due to some explosive ordinance or other.

5 Likes

6 Likes

z870

Also, sentence the perpetrator to a lifetime of sleeping on a bedbug infested mattress.

9 Likes

I hate you so much right now. Monster.

8 Likes

Word.

10 Likes

And yet, this is some shoddy, half-assed criminality. The second bottle was closed.

2 Likes

The 2nd bottle was full of dead bugs. I think he was making a point - “Look how much worse I could have made it.”
Lock him in a room with a collection of his own pets.

Okay, I freed them in the Walmart. Now what?

Maybe he got jumped by his own bedbugs before he could get the other bottle open.

Indeed, this is one of the many important principles to glean from “Full Revelations of a Professional Rat-catcher After 25 Years’ Experience” (1898), available from Project Gutenberg and pretty interesting.

1 Like

yes, both on the human(s) responsible and all the little bloodsucking assholes.

Wonder if they could get the perps blood sample off the dead ones in the pill bottle. CSI, forensic entomology division…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.