Freeze Peach 🍑 (USA)

Rights on paper are worthless if there is no power behind them, and the rights of the US Constitution have never been meaningfully extended to non-white people.

7 Likes

Interesting quote:

AKA “what the left has been telling y’all from the day this asshole first appeared”.

9 Likes

Well free speech for them
 not so much for anyone else. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

anti-facist-spencer-punch

I’d say they want free speech for their dear leaders, but once they have their full fledged fourth reich, the rank and file will be expected to shut up and go along with whatever people like Spencer say.

6 Likes

That gif never gets old
 NEVER!

4 Likes

barack-obama-true

4 Likes

Freedom of the press

3 Likes

An interesting quote from one of the heroes of the Freeze Peach movement:

Thomas Paine, from:

https://en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Crisis_No._V

6 Likes
6 Likes

Oh unfuck them.

8 Likes
4 Likes

6 Likes

https://psmag.com/.amp/education/the-real-free-speech-story-at-evergreen-college?__twitter_impression=true

2 Likes

an American economist, writer, and managing director of Thiel Capital, Peter Thiel’s investment firm.

The closest thing to a phone book for the I.D.W. is a sleek website that lists the dramatis personae of the network, including Mr. Harris; Mr. Weinstein and his brother and sister-in-law, the evolutionary biologists Bret Weinstein and Heather Heying; Jordan Peterson, the psychologist and best-selling author; the conservative commentators Ben Shapiro and Douglas Murray; Maajid Nawaz, the former Islamist turned anti-extremist activist; and the feminists Ayaan Hirsi Ali and Christina Hoff Sommers. But in typical dark web fashion, no one knows who put the website up.

By the way, this is Weinstein’s brother and media partner. The idea that Bret Weinstein is an avid Democrat who is merely concerned about free speech is bunk.

3 Likes
9 Likes

Freeze Peach champion:

7 Likes

Boo-fucking-hoo, Milo.

4 Likes

And yet still he attacks the media. That couldn’t be a pattern, though.

Yes, I am being sarcastic. I know it’s a pattern and part of a playbook strategy.

3 Likes

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light: THIS IS WHAT A REAL ATTACK ON THE FIRST AMENDMENT LOOKS LIKE.:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

This bill is real. This is not a photoshop.

7 Likes

speechless-martin-freeman

I think I’m going to just start calling fascists ‘Republicans’ instead of ‘Nazis’ since it’s pretty clear that the party’s members* are making every effort to displace their historical predecessors for that referenced title.

*The Republican party, to be clear. I know, I know, these days it sometimes gets confusing, what with self-avowed Nazis running for office these days.

6 Likes