Fried chicken chain offers 'Emotional Support Chicken' to ease holiday air travel

Just don’t burn it in the bathroom. That’s a no-no. You have to find the fireplace, which is usually located in the flight deck.

1 Like

I was just reading recommendations about traveling with a tripod and while the TSA says it can be carry-on or checked, flyers have commented that tripods can also get classified as sporting equipment and that the rules on sporting equipment says that gear that could bludgeon someone must be checked. So depending on how the TSA feels that day they might force you to leave security and go back and check it. So best to just check it from the get go.

Deriving from this I would guess TSA would not allow a delicious smelling comfort/bludgeon log sadly.

:wink:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Way better than spring.

1 Like

Pity.

4 Likes

Aw, today’s post are all full of nostalgia. :cry:

1 Like

I can imaging sitting down in my cramped seat, and having to endure someone I’m involuntary touching munching the bones of a greasy, deep fried chicken carcass. I’m not a vegetarian, but I am a cranky old SOB.

Yeah its not great, i avoid it as much as possible. The two times i had to was because they were long flights that i knew weren’t going to serve food and i was starving and didnt have time to eat earlier.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.