Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

4 Likes
4 Likes

He initially invested in OpenAI, and they’re all in the same techbro club as Thiel. So… He probably understands it as well as Full Speed Death, er, Full Self-Driving.

It’s not AI, it’s just concentrated Internet, and how smart is that?

4 Likes

Calling what’s currently available on the internets AI just shows that a Turing test only proves that most people are easily fooled.

6 Likes

Is masturbating illegal now?

5 Likes

Only if it’s a trans person :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

@bestofdyingtwit: "elon: mainstream media is always writing fake news about me :(   also elon:" Screenshot of @elonmusk: press@twitter.com now auto responds with the poop emoji

ETA: I’m surprised he didn’t make it respond with an X.

3 Likes
7 Likes
8 Likes

@bestofdyingtwit melting face emoji over screenshot on 3/21.  @elonmusk on 3/20: Increasing long form to 10k characters soon, along with simple formatting tools

Lots of replies pointing out he could have bought Reddit or Tumblr.

12 Likes

How long until he figures out storage costs money?

8 Likes

It’s fine… he doesn’t pay the bills at Twitter anyways…

15 Likes

Don’t scoff. He’s playing five dimensional Shoots and Ladders.

8 Likes

I guess all those digital images and videos probably require quite a bit more storage than a longer text-based post anyway.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but it’s actually quite a bit more unless the picture is unusually low resolution.

5 Likes

If he lands on a chute, then the player who went before him is fired.

3 Likes
11 Likes

i can’t even imagine how much storage space boing boing must require - the amount that twitter consumes daily, even now in it’s death throes, must be staggering

( and what happens to all that “real estate” when twitter implodes? do server storage costs plummet, and small server providers collapse as prices become too cheap for them to be competitive? :thinking: )

1 Like

I so hate that Chevy fails at promoting its Volt/Bolt line of cars which - look like cars - and not jelly beans.

Ford gave up, leaving US electric cars to Nissan (Leaf) and the rest of the hybrids.

And the muskrat.

2 Likes

Musk’s Boring Company plans to discharge up to 142,000 gallons of wastewater into the Colorado River and across an on-site spray field each day

The man is aware that modern wastewater treatment exists, right? What are the odds the spray field will be upwind from the genius city?

5 Likes

Why should he care? Caring for the environment and regulation isn’t for gods like him…

10 Likes