Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

I’d wager very shortly we’ll be unable to block or mute Elon

2 Likes

Honestly, I’m surprised he hasn’t yet.

3 Likes

I mean ,it’s his toy. It’s 100% his. He paid money for the ability to make hundreds of millions of people listen to him. So I’m surprised too. And as for it being fair or not, it’s his. He decides what is or is not fair on his system. It’s why I left. It’s why a lot of others should too, especially if they can’t acknowledge that he’s going to continue his shitty behavior because kids are allowed to poop in their own sandboxes all they want.

3 Likes
3 Likes

looks at date on article

Season 2 Time GIF by American Gods

10 Likes

I know. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

You Got Me GIF by HULU

6 Likes

6 Likes

I’d never really thought of version control humor as a thing before today.

7 Likes
4 Likes

Linked to in one of the replies of the second one:

Script so you don’t have to go to the bird site:

4 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

Oh COME ON, REALLY???

Twitter logo is now doge.

8 Likes

I fast forwarded to 1:50 and wtaf is going on? You can now mix music in your Tesla as drive???

Asshole Elon just looks for shit to distract drivers.

4 Likes
5 Likes

at least in the video, the person says you can only use it while parked. he says it and the other apps are intended to pass the time while charging the car.

he also shows how it’s not so great, and wished that tesla put time into making the car great instead of wasting time on broken apps and horns that make fart noises.

he managed to crash the computer, and had to go hunting online for how to reboot his car midway through the video. yikes.

5 Likes

I skimmed through the video and I saw that he had issues with the screen freezing up (he said something about Googling a fix).

I know these apps aren’t supposed to be used while driving and I didn’t realized that there was a failsafe with Tesla. My assumption with Tesla is that Elon doesn’t care about distracted drivers.

But now I’m curious: when you use these apps while charging, doesn’t it take longer to charge the battery?

5 Likes

Adding to the distraction is part of the “full self driving” marketing plan.

2 Likes

Probably, but I don’t see the difference being particularly noticeable in real world conditions. Some quick googling, that computer probably uses .07% of what a supercharger puts out. Add maybe the same for speakers, and you’re still pretty low.

4 Likes