Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

… i am so disrupted :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

God I just read that. Apparently Skum is an innovator because he bought a social media company just like he did with an electric car company. He also invented rockets or something.

4 Likes

gi62m9eubzab1
Link

1 Like

Did he disable comments on that one? Haha. What a “snowflake”

4 Likes

He’s really afraid.

5 Likes

1 Like

Who, in 2014, okay’ed the Twitter UI change to be more Facebook-like.

1 Like

“Cu*k” is a stupid childish insult under any circumstance but especially coming from someone who apparently has no interest whatsoever in maintaining monogamous sexual relationships.

6 Likes

He followed up later in the day…

schitts creek comedy GIF by CBC

5 Likes

Has he got some sort of neurodegenerative condition?

8 Likes

Chronic Untreatable Affluenza.

10 Likes

That’s a possibility, but he might just be a bigoted narcissistic shitstain :woman_shrugging:

13 Likes

It’s difficult to respond to this comment but

To be fair there are a ton of people on the spectrum who also think he’s a dick. Hyperlexia could also be a factor too which I noticed from my own personal shit from dealing with it. About 84% of people who have it are also on the spectrum (i’m personally in the small percentile of neurotypicals who have it and I was tested for it when I was quite young because of it). Elon mentioned before that he was reading the dictionary when he was six and i’m like ‘bruh I was reading the telephone book at 3’ lmao. Great decoding and pattern recognition ability that give folks incredible analytic ability at the cost of having a kinda shitty reading comprehension situation they have to deal with for their entire lives that takes quite a bit of work. It basically is dyslexia’s irritating, deceptive counterpart.

Imagine being called and praised as being smart when you’re quite young because of that hyperlexic buff and then start struggling in middle school when everyone expects you to get great grades because they expected your comprehension to be great. Mix in rebellious teenage hormone nonsense and it royally effs with your ego. Feeling both smart and stupid at the same exact time. Why do you think Elon surrounds himself with asskissers? Growing up with emerald money doesn’t help things either for him. I literally couldn’t afford to do the same stupid shit he did and that’s coming from a guy who got expelled from school because I blew up snack food to impress a girl. The huge difference between me and him is that I actually made an effort to work on my emotional intelligence. You BBSers are underestimating how dangerous someone like that can be.

11 Likes

I’m on the spectrum and I think he’s a [word Americans find offensive].

10 Likes

Yeah - being a dick has nothing to do with being on the spectrum. Though I was thinking more of a degenerative brain condition like Alzheimer’s because he’s being so puerile; not that he’s displaying any more advanced skills. He’s regressing mentally.

Everyone didn’t read the dictionary?

8 Likes

I probably did at some point. Didn’t exactly absorb that much of it though :rofl:

5 Likes

20 Likes

Can’t believe he’s out there making Zuck look good. Zuck’s got real human emotion on his face in that pic.

4 Likes

That should terrify us all.

6 Likes

A real Overton window situation going on to make Zuck look like a human.

5 Likes