Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

Will Glenn Greenwald be there?

6 Likes

I wouldn’t put it past him.

5 Likes

Nothing new, I just like the headline.

9 Likes
6 Likes

He must be expected some seriously bad legal problems.

He always tops his hand.

5 Likes

That too.

5 Likes

According to the newspapers, since 2017 Brazil has had an internet access program similar to that of Mr. Musk proposed for Brazilian schools located in remote regions of the country.

This project called “Wi-Fi Brasil”, was inaugurated by President Michel Temer and uses the SGDC-1 satellite to provide broadband internet to the most remote regions of the country and benefits almost 9 million people.

The country also can count on INPE, the National Institute for Space Research, which continuously monitors the destruction of tropical forests.

https://www.science.org/content/article/brazilian-institute-head-fired-after-clashing-nation-s-president-over-deforestation

2 Likes

Gizmodo has really been knocking it out of the park lately on it’s let’s say
unvarnished language
in it’s recent Musk coverage

1 Like

I stand by my malapropism.

5 Likes

“Become a Republican” seriously bad.

11 Likes

Musk has lost $60 billion this year. He’s only going to get more erratic, repugnant and go further right wingnut going forward.

Even though he’s still the richest guy in the world.

11 Likes
15 Likes

He should just pay his taxes and give most away to charity. So much less stress for him if he doesn’t have that much money

9 Likes

Truth: the car does have a manual handle that overrides the electrical system. It is next to the regular opening switch.

Also truth: It is not at all obvious. I had to have the missus show me where it is. Not even any kind of emergency logo. :warning:

14 Likes

I think I’d rather have a Ford Ranger EV or hybrid when it comes out. With that power package that allows you to use it as an emergency power station or generator.

Assuming I ever get that little rv trailer!

7 Likes

That kind of shitty, non-intuitive design can lead to tragedy even when the car isn’t on fire:

8 Likes

It was just in time. Elections are scheduled for next October and according to polls, the chances of Mr. Bolsonaro to be ousted are real.

7 Likes

An emergency logo would ruin the aesthetics of the vehicle, at least by Musk’s personal taste, and isn’t that what counts?

10 Likes

I don’t think his political positions have changed but publicly announcing himself as a Republican was an extremely effective way of getting at least 40% of the populace to immediately jump to his defense the second that the sexual misconduct scandal hit the news.

9 Likes

establishment_uh-huh

13 Likes