Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

There’s always the outside chance that he might tick off some of his own supporters that he’s radicalized towards violence.

8 Likes
8 Likes

Sad Bad Day GIF

4 Likes

The oligarachs prefer easily controllable, unstable dictators, because there is only one point of control they have to deal with. Saves them money.

10 Likes

That’ll buff right out?

3 Likes

Trump and Elon Musk Were Actually Feuding Long Before Vaguely Homoerotic Social Media Fight

7 Likes
11 Likes

Good line.

Everyone is responsible for their own actions and choices, so Musk definitely can’t point to his own dad as an excuse for his behavior, but damn, the apple didn’t fall far from the tree when it comes to certain behaviors:

4 Likes

Ewwwww…

Errol said that the two are no longer living together and that he realized that their 42-year age gap might be a bit much. (Aside from the fact that she’s his stepdaughter, of course. His other kids “still feel a bit creepy about it,” he said.)

“So any man who marries a woman, even if you feel very sprightly, it’s going to be nice for a while. But there’s a big gap… And that gap is going to show itself,” he said. “I married her mother when she was 25, and I was 45. She was probably one of the best-looking women I’ve ever seen in my life.”

10 Likes

Right?

disgusted matilda GIF

9 Likes

Errol married Jana’s mother, Heide Bezuidenhout, when Jana was 4. The two were married for 18 years and had two children together.

So Jana has at least two siblings who are also her stepchildren.

This guy makes Walder Frey from Game of Thrones look like a responsible and committed father figure.

15 Likes

Well, it’s all for the greater good of keeping the (white) population number up, you see. He’s a real (white) hero doing (white) yeoman’s labor, you see.

5 Likes

Well they would be if she’d married the father of her children but I think we’d all agree that would just make a bad situation worse.

I’m thinking this is like a creepier version of that “I’m My Own Grandpa” song.

I think his behavior is much more in line with that Craster guy, right?

5 Likes

Pity about all those “opportunists” trying to undercut the fine work he’s been doing by birthing and raising the children he blessed them with.

“I have about six people, women who claim that their child is my child right now,” he said, calling them “opportunists.” However, he said, “There was a period in Johannesburg in the ’80s that I was going out with a different woman every night.

6 Likes
1 Like

Elon Musk Stans are so fucking weird. Even the memes they share to proclaim what a genius he is make him look like a doofus.

7 Likes

All of these weird fucking cults of personality. Why all of a sudden?

4 Likes

Golden Girls Rose GIF by TV Land

They never went away…

2 Likes

Movie Popcorn GIF

6 Likes

Bill Hader Yes GIF

3 Likes