Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

3 Likes

Conservatives are complaining about being censored on twitter

7 Likes

Let me rephrase that:

“Ow ow ow, my face! Why won’t this leopard protect me from whatever is eating my face!”

7 Likes
5 Likes

“Tonight, we radically increased the design goals for the new Tesla Roadster,” Musk said in a post on X, adding that Roadster’s production design will be completed and unveiled by the end of this year.

Tesla had announced the Roadster, a battery-powered four-seater, at the end of 2017, which was originally set to be launched in 2020.

“We just radically increased the design goals” doesn’t sound like something you say when you’re finally on track for production. More like something you say when you realize the existing design is riddled with fundamental flaws and will require going back to the drawing board.

8 Likes

i’m so baffled how this can happen with a car. four wheels, a place for people to sit, maybe a steering wheel, and an engine of some sort. unless this one flies or something, it’s more than ridiculous

2 Likes

Oh, simple. You’re so intent on improving on the steering system and drive train and the materials and the panel work, that you don’t notice until it’s almost time to ship that the steering vibrates and is unstable over 30kph, it’s not back wheel drive, or front wheel drive, or 4wd, it’s “left wheel drive”, the panels either don’t fit, or rub the duco off and rust immediately, or both, and the frame is made of white magnesium.

But that’s the price you pay for moving fast, and breaking a hundred years of hard-fought-for engineering experience.

10 Likes

Why would they use magnesium? Gallium.

Then they built one at the Texas plant…

5 Likes

Musk: Windshield wipers are hard.
Engineers: The modern windshield wiper was perfected in 1945, and wipers for flat windows like the one on the Cybertruck have been around since at least 1919.
Musk: I guess it’s back to the drawing board.
Engineers: We still have those original drawing boards.
Musk: Sometimes I feel like I’m the only one around here who wants to innovate!

17 Likes

Why isn’t this working? It worked fine at the Minnesota plant! What’s wrong with you people? I noticed a lot of workers on the factory floor speaking Spanish… I bet that’s the reason. I am a genius, and also I invented factories.

8 Likes

That gives me an idea Musklândia! I can make my own rubber.

5 Likes
7 Likes

Men will literally become far right troIIs before going to therapy

9 Likes

yeah yeah we know seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

3 Likes

It’s a goal.

5 Likes
5 Likes

How long until the Scientologists poach him?

2 Likes

Narconon might have a good chance to do that.

3 Likes

Shocked Futurama GIF

4 Likes