Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

11 Likes

The quickest way to switch it off is to disconnect from X.

8 Likes
4 Likes

This semi-deep dive into how utterly enshittified X has become and the eerily predictable way all the bots also follow Elno’s X account in addition to this one comedy writer and social critic’s X account tells me everything I need to know about how it’s going over there at the birdsite.

NSFW.
I did laugh a bit.
Apologies in advance to those of y’all still on X/Twitter.

6 Likes
2 Likes

“ Before he left OpenAI, the company said in its response to his lawsuit, “Elon wanted majority equity, initial board control, and to be CEO” of the AI venture. The startup also said in its blog post that Musk sought to become OpenAI’s CEO in 2017 as it was changing its structure.”

Musk wasn’t upset that they changed to a for profit while maintaining the fiction of being a nonprofit. He was upset that it wasn’t his fraud on the public.

16 Likes

Oh My God Omg GIF by VH1

8 Likes

Follow-up:

3 Likes

9 Likes

If you’re one of the richest people in human history and still racking up ex-wives who hate your guts it doesn’t mean that there’s something wrong with Western Civilization, it just means that you’re such a vile human being that no amount of money is enough to convince a woman to keep you in her life.

20 Likes

When did Western Civilization die, and where exactly am I living right now instead?

14 Likes

The thing that’s wrong with western civilazation is that he is one of the richests in human history.

18 Likes

ETA sadly fake.

25 Likes

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

6 Likes
4 Likes

Then again, Spengler was one of those guys who really should have gone out more and tasted the spice of life.

4 Likes

Follow-up on the follow-up:

3 Likes
9 Likes

Shocked Futurama GIF by MOODMAN

7 Likes
4 Likes