Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

Aww. Figures only the awful was real.

I guess the context was that Bezos’s ex-wife supports charities that Nazis would not.

8 Likes

i don’t know. doesn’t it mean there’s something wrong with western civilization for a person to be able to accumulate so much wealth? and isn’t it troublesome that society keeps producing men like him?

i don’t know what it means for a civilization to die. but if it means those parts are gone, it can’t be all bad. his “rich ex wives” might be on to something

2 Likes
4 Likes

:laughing:

8 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes

Tesla actually recommends owners bring their Cybertruck to a Service Center for installation

for a soft shell tent!?

i hope for all involved the car doesn’t decide to roll the trunk closed while people are sleeping

3 Likes

I would say that looks ridiculous but we’re talking about the Cybertruck here so that goes without saying - but the kicker is that apparently they paid $3000 for that thing :rofl:

3 Likes

It seems like driving with that installed would be very ill advised. Are they supposed to sleep at the service center?

1 Like

It still tickles me that Simone Giertz’s cybertruck conversion still looks so much better than the actual cybertruck.

12 Likes

it sounds like, once they install it, you can pop it up and down. apparently, though, attaching it in the first place involves removing pieces of the trunk. :face_with_head_bandage:

( at that point, i’d just close the trunk and sleep on top. or… buy a sensible car or an actual truck. )

1 Like
2 Likes

It’s a beaut of an Ute!

Perhaps they should start racing those in the old V8 Brutes series!

2 Likes

2 Likes

The Rich are the only minority we cant afford.

2 Likes

Elon Musk may not have engineered Tesla‘s Cybertruck himself, but he certainly had plenty of input on how to build a vehicle that looks like “the future,” as he has often said.

yes, elno, a dystopian shit-future!

2 Likes

4 Likes

Not one person other than musk is smiling

8 Likes
6 Likes