Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

Everyone knows his favorite character is President Eden

(Spoilers for Fallout 3 at link)

yep. they all look pretty annoyed.

1 Like
3 Likes

Try making it so that prisons, full of non-voters (except DC, Vermont and Maine), no longer beef up the voting power of conservative rural areas, and then wait for the squealing to start.

6 Likes
8 Likes

Its’ funny cause a woman is dead… /s

2 Likes

8 Likes

Guessing that a lot of antifa was there too. I think we will get some good podcasts from that.

5 Likes
4 Likes

First release: “The Birth of a Nation”, closely followed by “Triumph of the Will”.

3 Likes
1 Like

The Cybertruck can stop Airsoft pellets, Paint balls, BBs, and .22s. Ok, the jury is still out on .22s.

I hope they test whether it works as a boat next.

:man_shrugging:

Next Autopilot trial to test Tesla’s blame-the-driver defense

"I'm a firefighter and I just watched a video of a Tesla that crashed into a pole, it was on fire, and the driver was trapped behind the laminated glass. Scary situation.

The first in crew that responded had a firefighter try to break the glass with a conventional window punch device, that didn’t work.

Then he tried smashing it with some forcible entry tools, that didn’t work either.

The driver ended up dying… "

phlox81: "@Infoseepage first comment on this video... m( "…" - Mastodon

7 Likes

What a complete nightmare.

Here’s a tragic object lesson for all the angry complainers that “nanny state government ruins everything.” I wonder what the testing data has been and shows, in emergency scenarios like this real life example, if in fact such testing has been done.

Elno moved a lot of his business(es) operations to Texas, land of Texas FreedomÂŽ. A second lesson for those of us tracking this issue will be to see what happens next, here, re Tesla corporate accountability, in Texas.

4 Likes

I’m going to go out on a limb and say that it doesn’t. And that when it sinks to the bottom of whatever body of water it’s just driven itself into with you in it, you can’t open the doors even if you could find the latch, you can’t roll down the windows because there’s no power, and you can’t smash them to get out because even if you did have a .22 or higher to shoot out the window, it will put a hole in it but it won’t smash.

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s even going out on a trunk. Musk said it “serves briefly as a boat”, which is basically a confused way of saying that it does not work as a boat.

7 Likes

13 Likes

https://archive.is/zImcJ

“The Foundation” painu vittuun…

5 Likes
3 Likes