Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

claims?

Musk did not deny axing Lemon’s show. The billionaire tweeted, “His approach was basically just ‘CNN, but on social media’,’ which doesn’t work, as evidenced by the fact that CNN is dying. And, instead of it being the real Don Lemon, it was really just Jeff Zucker talking through Don

1 Like

As opposed to Twitter, which has shown nothing but exponential growth and amazing financial projections since Musk took over.

5 Likes

Musk doesn’t run Twitter, he runs 𝕏. And that didn’t even exist a year ago, so has shown infinity percent growth!

6 Likes

Isn’t e-x technically exponential?

4 Likes

X: the Leopards eating people’s faces company

no wonder he was angry about the changes at open ai. he needs the tax write off, which maybe he can’t get if its not a foundation.

2 Likes

It’s essentially an expensive death trap.

3 Likes

Hey now, that’s not a fair comparison. Death traps don’t go out of their way to run over bystanders.

5 Likes

Hey, I never said the death part was ‘only for people inside the things…’

6 Likes

8 Likes

Bloomberg reported the filings show Musk donated $100m to his charity, The Foundation, to establish a primary and secondary Stem school in Austin – and later to seek accreditation from the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges for launching a university.

2 Likes

https://archive.is/w2otu

“Hate speech on the platform is up. Do you believe that X and you have some responsibility to moderate hate speech on the platform? That you wouldn’t have to answer these questions from reporters about the great replacement theory as it relates to—?” Lemon asked before Musk replied.
“I don’t have to answer these questions,” Musk said.“I don’t have to answer questions from reporters. Don, the only reason I’m doing this interview is because you’re on the X platform and you asked for it. Otherwise, I would not do this interview.”
Lemon followed up: “Do you think that you wouldn’t get in trouble or you wouldn’t be criticized for these things?”
Musk replied that he’s “criticized constantly” and that he “couldn’t care less.”

4 Likes

oops;

wtf?

(Crosspost. From Spaaaaace!)

1. It won’t work completely as planned. Maybe not a big kaboom like the last two times, but something will go wrong. For one thing Starship has N-1 syndrome. That comes with a couple of problems that can be fixed, eventually, but it will take a bit more time. The other thing is that they didn’t just fix (or try to fix) the problems that presented themselves the last time, and now give it another try. No, they also changed a couple of things. This is still too much “fail fast, fail often”.

2. Apart from the test launch, is there anything else going on or about to go down? Court dates, indictions, profit warnings, and so on? Tesla, Boring, Loop, AI, semis, ex-wives, offspring; anything potentially embarrassing on the horizon?
    Because a lot of Musk’s more spectacular demonstrations seem to be timed to distract attention from some other wacky shenanigans he is involved in.

2 Likes

For keep head warm

12 Likes

wow, that was fast. fanboi?

3 Likes

I’m a Blogger, Web Designer & SEO expert. You can explore SEO & Digital Marketing blogs on Mahihub.

ah. brazen.

2 Likes

Oh he meant “hate”!
My bad. I thought this was to promote exciting new hat designs!

7 Likes

Because head on backwards

3 Likes

I was going to post one of the “cowboy” pictures too. The one you picked reminds me of something…

4 Likes