Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

Mission accomplished?

6 Likes

The lego truck looks better :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

That’s because it’s a truck. The Cybertruck is an 80s arcade game prop. Unlike Lego they only had so many polygons available.

9 Likes
3 Likes

Guy who moved to the US and got citizenship won’t hire people just like himself.

2 Likes

0b6e5940224f6bd19af3c30b14850559

2f05aba50f6ae5b7ec4ba7cdeff0c820

I’m unable to read the article, but here’s the link for anyone with a bloomberg account…
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2023-08-25/elon-musk-s-spacex-explosion-left-major-debris-after-starship-rocket-launch#xj4y7vzkg

4 Likes

don’t worry it’s all perfectly normal for a launch pad to explode. and sure they got lucky the debris didn’t hit one of the fuel tanks on site - but that’s how you know they’re geniuses

4 Likes

Run fast - break planets.

5 Likes

$1000 a month for a bunch of Nazi job applicants. Such a great deal!!!

4 Likes
2 Likes

He already seems like a small angry bladder.

7 Likes

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

4 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

I don’t know what you are talking about. I have sent millions in Dogecoin to people on X who assure me it’s all going to fund a new reboot

HairyDefinitiveDungbeetle-size_restricted

7 Likes
4 Likes

ETA:
From the first comment:

7 Likes
5 Likes

Musk says it can’t be doxxing if he uses Google to find Zuckerberg’s address. does it

A little reminder to everyone that Tesla has the assassination coordinates for all it’s users

8 Likes

The notion that Skum has the tiniest little understanding of Irish politics is utterly farcical.

Not that such a lack stops him opining about any and every thing. He’s such a fascist know it all man baby that Leo Varadkar looks like a serious, well adjusted, decent politician when next to him.

A feat only previously achieved by Donald Trump and Al de Pfeiffel.

4 Likes