Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

1 Like

4 Likes

28ac6772d8040bf328e23b8b2ed20baf

sassy d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

6 Likes

I really thought it was a joke at first, but that was before I really knew who Elon was. It’s ridiculous. I try not to judge people for their tastes and let things that aren’t for me be enjoyed by others, but the fact people actually LIKE this monstrosity is just baffling to me. I could draw a better looking vehicle when I was 4.

6 Likes

IMG_0241

11 Likes
3 Likes

Elon asking for “sub-10 micron accuracy” after the thing is supposedly due for production. Sheesh.

“Is totally infeasible for production. Body panel tolerances are measured in whole mm to allow for variance in assembly and the tolerance stack!” This is also nonsense because, as he points out, it doesn’t take into account the thermal expansion and contraction of vehicles that come into play during the manufacturing and operation of the vehicle.

Well, see, that’s the owners’ own fault for trying to drive the vehicle instead of leaving it sealed in its factory-issued box to maximize its value as a limited-edition collectible.

8 Likes

… I didn’t know we paid them to “worry” :thinking:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Someone in that Ars comment section just gave me the perfect way to describe Elon’s overestimation of his abilities in running a social media company: “He has been imagining spherical cows for so long that he thinks he can run a farm.”

13 Likes
5 Likes

… no, just you, Dad

4 Likes

“thinking that anyone rich is evil,”

doctor who GIF

8 Likes

No such thing as a victimless billionaire.

7 Likes

It’s true, but it’s also really sad that someone should have how their own father treated them as an example. Poor Jenna Wilson deserved better than this hollow parody of a human who’s too egotistical to even consider that it was him who drove her away with his bigotry, and now can only think to double down on it. :frowning:

11 Likes

Another sighting of a Cybertruck being transported, this one with duct tape covering the panel gaps. The photos really hammer home just how much this design amplifies the tiniest surface variation into a highly visible flaw. Now I’m thinking this was the real reason so many earlier leaked photos had the body wrapped in some kind of graphic decal; it help hides the poor build quality.

7 Likes

What do you mean? That’s cyberpunk tape

7 Likes

i never noticed before how the window comes to a vertical point. :exploding_head:

5 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes