Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

6 Likes

elno personaly pushes their pseudo-fsd to buyers;

Tesla CEO Elon Musk has reportedly issued a memo that requires Tesla stores in the region to install and activate its latest Full Self-Driving software and then take customers on a short test ride before handing over a vehicle.

because tesla is in desperated need for money;

To enjoy Tesla’s FSD technology, you’d have to pay $12,000 to unlock it…$12,000 is a big chunk of money…Tesla might be hoping that the demonstration could give you the push needed to make you say yes.

2 Likes

6 Likes
10 Likes

Bob Belcher Grasping At Straws GIF by Bob's Burgers

5 Likes

Talking Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

7 Likes

No horse? Forget it!

5 Likes

Yeah, if we want to stay on geometry it’s more circle jerking than pyramid scheme…

3 Likes

You and your 4,999 closest friends can all get free Premium+ with just 12,497,500 mutual follows.

1 Like

LOL: Thou Shall Have No Other Gods Before Me!

1 Like

Tesla’s Quality Control Is So Bad Customers Are Taking Delivery Inspections Into Their Own Hands

4 Likes
3 Likes

that’s very 2022…

sounds like maybe somebody decided to print out the crowd sourced list as a pdf, and then sell it… which seems very in the spirit of elon musk

( eta: for link which isn’t embedding )

@cstross Musk is literally Jolliet Veppers from Surface Detail. It’s like Iain could see the future and wrote the part with Musk in mind.

9 Likes
6 Likes

Shocked Patrick Stewart GIF

9 Likes

I don’t think that would’ve ever happened. Not because Iain wouldn’t turn him down, but because Musk doesn’t understand he’s the baddie

3 Likes

I think Paul, the pressure-fed astronaut, puts it quite nicely when he says that Musk sees himself as a techno-messiah from a Heinlein novel.

1 Like
6 Likes

Source

6 Likes