Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

4 Likes
5 Likes

I mean, I hate Elon Musk, but I guess I’m glad that electric cars are becoming a serious market segment, because the planet badly needs it, whether or not a dipshit is the one in charge of the company?

In any case, the reign will probably last only a year, as BYD starts to really take off. Last year it sold nearly as many cars as Tesla, and I expect it to grow significantly in the next year.

2 Likes

we “need” electric cars, what the planet badly needs are no cars whatsoever.

9 Likes

Motorists have externalised the damage and cost of their habit onto the rest of the world for too long. Time they paid their share.

5 Likes

same. i’d rather not see cars at all - but that seems like an ask far beyond what america is capable of right now. if we gotta car, electric seems good.

( a stepping stone if we were also investing heavily in public transportation. maybe after the next election. maybe. )

1 Like

… not just having to car, but having to car more every year, exponentially, forever

Anything less would make the economy sad :sob:

4 Likes

it’s true. if we don’t feed the ghosts of adam smith and ayn rand, they will rise from their graves and eat the children of our industrial labor. or something. i think.

1 Like

2 Likes

Ken Jeong GIF by The Masked Singer

2 Likes

Only a quarter???

1 Like

It really does have a LOT of spambots and scam bots now.

Also hardcore white supremacists have little to do but tweet. Look at that guy who was supposed to be president, and this other guy that is tbe CEO chief engineer, founder, and God Emperor of all the most important companies in the world. Sits and teeets.

4 Likes

Electric cars are here to save the car industry, not the planet. They are to internal combustion engine cars what vapes are to cigarettes.

10 Likes

Musk dethroned in the top spot by guy who made hundreds of billions by convincing upper middle class people to pay out the ass for overpriced clothes out of fear of looking like peasants

1 Like
4 Likes

That, I can assure you, is never going to happen.

Public transportation, even in a best-case scenario can’t handle everything, and going back to horsepower, walking, or biking is not an option for everyone everywhere all the time.

3 Likes

Elon Gamergate Musk.

“Sweet Baby Inc is an evil blight on the gaming industry. All they do is make games terrible and try to cancel people,” Musk posted on X, formerly known as Twitter, on March 16. “They cannot go broke soon enough!”

When does he get time to play video games, on his planes?

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure the gamers hated Suicide Squad for being a trite, empty GaaS cash grab that was also a game the audience said quite openly they did not want well in advance of it’s release and not because the game was based on a comic book franchise that was already diverse for a long ass time :roll_eyes:

Celeste, Hades and even effing Vampire Survivors all touched on these themes in some ways and these games are indie darlings in the eyes of the public. The Doritos bag crumb huffers need to get their heads out of their asses. Tired of the neckbeards taking credit for the incompetence of others.

3 Likes

He plays while all of his engineers and managers are all blah, blah, blahing their conerns about various safety issues, problems, and poor design choices.

4 Likes

“Christmas Eve I spent 17 hours on Diablo,” Musk

4 Likes