6 Likes

3 Likes

You can see the love on his face.

5 Likes

Installing parenting.dll…
File not found.
Reboot now y/n?

4 Likes

(Please read with a young Charles Aznavour voice)

Who are these people of whom you speak? I can find no reference to them on Google nor even on the Reddits. I assume it is an insult or diss of some kind. I wish to know so that I can apply this epithet with accuracy of meaning and precision of delivery. Many thanks in advance.

Edit for neatness.

Faked. :grin:

2 Likes

Or a life…

He’s living in a simulation of one.

1 Like

And gamergate fans already cried against Vampire survivors’ character descriptions, which were written by Stephanie Sterling.

1 Like

that wasnt actually my point; just tried to state the obvious. the last couple centuries “we” were to successfull for our own good and for the rest of the bioshpere. and I think “we” will not stop with the destruction untill we are forced to. whatever that may be, but it will not be our comprehension.

2 Likes

11 Likes

i can explain it.

6 Likes

The onboard computer gained self-awareness, realised it was in a Cybertruck, and logically tried to terminate itself?

13 Likes

Uhm, all three of those defects (especially the airbag one!!) are grounds for an immediate recall.

Also, I wouldn’t want to be in a low-speed collision in a car without a crumple zone or functioning airbags

7 Likes
3 Likes

:rofl:

9 Likes

Can’t give you a blue check if you don’t have an id.

d369af7dcdc112a6269a62d3314053bb

9 Likes