Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

If I still had an account, that’s pretty much how I would’ve replied.

6 Likes

Does anyone out there know how to turn this fucker off?

I’m sure many here would like to know too, unless he was referring to the blue tick, then who cares…

Looks like some are getting removed? There’s this tweet complaining and there isn’t one in sight.

2 Likes

Fact-checked by the Texas Secretary of State. Will Musk have another tantrum and threaten to leave Texas?

2 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

Private jet pilot and YouTuber Thomas Remo took possession of his brand-new, top-of-the-line Cybertruck

Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

and:

“Oh my god, fucking Elon, bro. How’s it already broken?”

7 Likes

I’m loving:

The (steering) issue appears to be related to the truck’s “Beast Mode,” which allows the truck to accelerate from 0 to 62 mph in less than three seconds. That also arguably happens to be the very worst time for steering to crap out on the driver.

…The truck uses a “steer-by-wire” system, which means there’s no physical connection between its oddly shaped steering wheel and the wheels.

$100,000 stainless steel boxcar derby!

8 Likes

Source

5 Likes

CQlQw

5 Likes

6 Likes

since it’s not in any way dying currently, he’s threatening them with death?

3 Likes
5 Likes

Even if his FSD worked; who would put the future of your business in the hands of an unreliable megalomaniac? He’d cut you off or fuck with your system at the slightest provocation.

10 Likes

That, and it looks like some of the other companies are ahead of Tesla, L4 vs. L3.

1 Like

April 5 (Reuters) - Tesla has canceled the long-promised inexpensive car that investors have been counting on to drive its growth into a mass-market automaker, according to three sources familiar with the matter and company messages seen by Reuters.

The automaker will continue developing self-driving robotaxis on the same small-vehicle platform, the sources said.

7 Likes

But he still wants employees to sleep at their desks, right?

5 Likes
6 Likes

This unveiling is going to go as well as the cybertruck unveiling. Think he’ll throw a rock at the window or get run over by the car?

3 Likes