Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

I hope his Fool Speed Driving is up to it.

2 Likes

Aren’t his presentations more Fool on Speed?

4 Likes

It will just be a guy dressed up in a car costume.

9 Likes

johnny-cab-total-recall

10 Likes

Elon Musk Auditions as Corporate Gadfly, Taking Sides Against Disney

The billionaire resembled infamous activist Evelyn Y. Davis in Nelson Peltz’s proxy fight

https://www.wsj.com/business/elon-musk-auditions-as-corporate-gadfly-taking-sides-against-disney-af65a979

https://archive.ph/NBmEM

His demands come as some Tesla shareholders are losing patience with his antics—including his own ongoing feud with Disney—and the electric-car company’s performance. Tesla shares have fallen 34% this year through Friday, while the S&P 500 index has risen 9.7%.

The automaker this past week reported disappointing first-quarter delivery results that marked the first year-over-year decline since 2020, the latest sign that the electric-car market is struggling.

The stumbles have attracted Musk’s own gadflies. Ross Gerber, a vocal Tesla shareholder who last year briefly attempted to get elected to the company’s board, laid blame for the disastrous quarter on Musk’s behavior.

“For over a year I’ve been warning about this potential reality,” Gerber tweeted this past week. “Now it’s here. It’s time for shareholders to assess the blame where due. The tesla BOD should be replaced immediately with independent directors as required by law.”

Musk responded by deriding the longtime advocate and investor as an “idiot.”

6 Likes
9 Likes

shocked philip j fry GIF

10 Likes
6 Likes

“TESLA REALLY RUSHED THESE TRUCKS OUT, WHAT A NIGHTMARE.”

They were really fucking late, the problem is they were a shit design. Apartheid Edison had been huffing his own farts for so long he thought he really was an engineer instead of someone who bought a business degree and lucked out at craps with the family money.

12 Likes
7 Likes

I could only find news about it on MSN, which doesn’t onebox correctly, and there is also one in portuguese.

Alexandre de Moraes, a judge in the brazilian supreme court, ordered twitter to restrict some brazilians accounts and also to not inform them or publicize about the order, it seems like a criminal investigation in course, and some source link it to the coup from last years, as musk complained that some accounts were from politicians.
Musk had a meltdown a said that “X was lifting all the restrictions decided by Justice Alexandre de Moraes on certain undisclosed accounts in Brazil and would publish details of the order despite the judge’s prohibition on doing so.”

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/topstories/musk-challenges-brazils-order-to-block-certain-x-accounts/ar-BB1ldPzP

4 Likes

And yet Elon caves to Modi’s India pretty quickly.

It’s almost like there was something about the type of government that determines how he reacts. :thinking:

13 Likes

Because he likes dictators and wishes to curry favor by promoting their genocidal agendas when possible.

7 Likes
8 Likes

Hey, the US and Brazil have had an extradition treaty since the 1960s. What happens if the foreign court decides Musk is personally in contempt?

9 Likes

Sesame Street Popcorn GIF by Muppet Wiki

https://www.reuters.com/technology/musk-challenges-brazils-order-block-certain-x-accounts-2024-04-07/

ETA

8 Likes

Amazing.

Last year, Motherboard and other internet sleuths traced a bizarre account on X to Musk himself. The account, @ermnmusk, appeared to be role-playing as Musk’s toddler son.

“I will finally turn 3 on May 4th!” one post read.

“I wish I was old enough to go to nightclubs. They sound so fun,” read another.

Though the account’s name is not mentioned in the transcript, Monday’s court filing contained an exhibit of the @ermnmusk account that was shown to Musk during his testimony. In the filing, Bankston alleges that Musk deleted the account in February on the same day of the court’s discovery order.

Asked about the account by Bankston during the deposition, Musk confirmed it was his, but dismissed it as a “test account.

7 Likes
4 Likes

19 Likes

Tesla’s reign as EV king is fizzling, so Elon Musk has his sights set on a new goal — turning X back into Twitter

Source

6 Likes