Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

Star Trek GIF

ETA: Store link if you want to read the full copy and see other pictures.

8 Likes

Are they also selling CYBERBASEBALL, the only object in existence known to damage the Cybertruck (other than sand, rain, sun, soap, grass, salt, mean xits, and cyberfoot on accelerator)?

7 Likes

why is telsa selling coffins? :grimacing:

5 Likes

It really does look like that, doesn’t it. Bad cut and paste, I was trying to keep the image reasonably sized.

6 Likes

Ooh, a hammer would be great for gym use! Trying to lift it up I guess. I assume the Cyberhammer is like a reverse Mjölnir and only the unworthy can move it?

14 Likes

oh, i don’t think you’re to blame on this one.

8 Likes

Cyberhammer is final sale. No warranty offered or implied. Cyberhammer may consist of chalk, aluminum, lead, lead-pewter, papier-maché, or hollow cast-iron, depending on availability.

NOTE: DO NOT TAUNT HAPPY FUN CYBERHAMMER

12 Likes

That’s only because the worthy are laughing too hard to manage to pick it up.

4 Likes

I wonder if I could make people believe this is a cyberanvil:

It’s got the right aesthetic, no?

(They’re Nimba anvils, the big one is 450lbs and $2.5k)

5 Likes
4 Likes

Username checks out.
And yes please, I am a sucker for a good anvil.

4 Likes

They actually are pretty useful! A hammer has a weight at the end of a long lever, so you can adjust things by changing your grip. Swinging it around, or hitting something like an old tractor tire, is a good workout for your arms, grip, and core.

Of course, a sledgehammer from a hardware store costs maybe fifty dollars, and a fancy purpose-made workout hammer is 150-200 dollars. So the ugly lump of a “cyberhammer” is ridiculously overpriced like anything else Tesla-related.

1 Like

Fortunately- they can take that right back to the dealership. /s

4 Likes

Tesla spent around $2 million on lidar tech, according to a quarterly earnings report from Luminar.

Oh and:

The Cybertruck’s massive windshield doesn’t mesh well with the Texas sun.

I questioned whether anyone tested the sun visors.

Want to fast charge on a non-Tesla plug? Good luck.

The truck lacks door handles in the ceiling.

The wheel covers are easily damaged.

Traffic-aware cruise control was far from perfect.

Beware, children, of the death frunk.

5 Likes

Admittedly veering way off topic but
 I use this thing:

In addition to being a beautiful piece of woodwork and an absolute pleasure to hold, the adjustability makes it easy to do progressive overload, especially if you get one of those micro-plate sets with 1/4lb weights.

Sadly, no longer in production since the cost of wood and manufacture increased too much. You can find a similar product on eBay from a company called “DangerouslyFit” (ugh) but I can’t attest for it personally and i don’t find it as elegant aesthetically. Which is a thing with workout gear. weirdly?

6 Likes

Makes total sense to me. It’s like a musical instrument: it is and should be a thing of beauty that makes you want to pick it up.

5 Likes

and put it down.
and pick it up.
and put it down.
and 

13 Likes

Anvils? Picard. Accept no substitutes.
https://www.oezwerk.de/c/produkte/picard-schmiedewerkzeuge/picard-amboss-und-co

3 Likes

I get mine from Acme.

9 Likes

And a lot of good it does you, travelling genius.

3 Likes