Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

At least with Steam games, you can still play the games on Steam. Just not on Steam on a Tesla.

1 Like

Spoilers: Elno is protecting nazis

7 Likes

WTF? From article:

Not using as many sensors is going to make object detection better? Pull the other one, it has bells on.

4 Likes

Musk probably doesn’t want games sucking resources from his AI and crypto-mining net.

7 Likes

Oh Mr. Musk…

6 Likes

Was only thinking of that today with the explosion in the sky last night.

3 Likes

Can’t have people finding out that they’re all bots.

7 Likes

The tragedy of the commons was made up as a eugenicist myth, but somehow it does a pretty good job describing how rich eugenicists handle them.

4 Likes

“… by being so annoying that his partners had to buy him out,” if I recall correctly :thinking:

3 Likes

Well that definitely tracks. I’ve been annoyed by him ever since he stopped being quiet in public.

3 Likes

I Tested The Tesla Cybertruck’s Bed And It’s Totally Usable As Long As You’re Cool Getting Sliced Up Occasionally

3 Likes
4 Likes

My CR V can hold more cargo.

4 Likes
3 Likes

D’oh!

5 Likes

They’re testing two Teslas.

Andres Casimiri, manager of the Mounties’ national fleet program, said the force basically had to gut the inside of the Teslas to make them into usable police cars.

Somehow It’s probably a bad idea to have police vehicles that the owner of the company can disable whenever he’s cranky.

7 Likes

Ah - they wanted the test to fail.

6 Likes

I can carry that same amount of groceries on my bicycle with panniers

10 Likes

According to X’s Director of Engineering Haofei Wang, Musk’s social media platform is preparing to remove public “likes” from users’ profile page. This means that X users will no longer be able to browse what posts other users have liked.

Now you can like nazis etc without the stigma.

7 Likes

Yeah I don’t get it; I thought this article was going to be a riff on the vehicle’s uselessness for hauling stuff but the author was apparently serious. When he said he tested it by loading up groceries (for two people), a small Ikea dresser and a few potted plants my first thought was “big deal, I could probably fit at least twice that much in my minivan.” Then I realized he was talking about three different trips.

11 Likes