Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

Where, no seriously, where is my puke emoji? :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

3 Likes

oh yesā€¦ :laughing:

a $100,000 car.

2 Likes

4 Likes

How sad are these knuckleheads going to be when they find out car values depreciate over time?

2 Likes

Normally i love his youtube content, but OOF :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Just like a Trump toilet.

9 Likes

America 2

2 Likes

Excited Friday GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Yā€™ALL! I saw one! In the wildā€¦ a wankpanzer! It was ugly, yā€™allā€¦ just pure uglyā€¦

15 Likes

Now, the CEO says that it will drive ā€œover a yearā€ before getting one intervention:

Two other versions are in earlier stages of testing: 12.5 and 12.6, which could be called v14 and v15. We are starting to get to the point where, once known bugs are fixed, it will take over a year of driving to get even one intervention.

What about the unknown bugs?

2 Likes

it will be able to drive ā€œ5 to 10x more miles per interventionā€œ.

So it currently is only 1-2 interventions per month? Yeaahhhhh right.

3 Likes

By the end of November 2023, there were approximately 2 million reservations for the Cybertruck with Wedbush Securities analyst Dan Ives estimating that only 30 to 40 percent would convert into actual sales.

No matter which figure you use, unless Tesla ramps up production dramatically, the average punter will have to wait longer for their Cybertruck than my granddad had to wait for his Trabant 601 back in the day.

5 Likes

Ngapa Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

Reasons.

1 Like

buried in the flieƟtext and quoted below to clarify what that actually meant;

East German buyers were placed on a waiting-list of up to thirteen years

2 Likes

Some Tesla shareholders say diverting Nvidia chips is further proof that Elon Musk doesnā€™t deserve a multibillion-dollar pay package

4 Likes

Elon Musk may ā€˜step backā€™ if shareholders reject $56bn pay package, Tesla chair warns

Cary Elwes Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

10 Likes

Dead Boys Dont Threaten Me With A Good Time GIF by NETFLIX

14 Likes

Or something untoward happened late at night in the local big box home improvement store.

1 Like
2 Likes

and be barred from ever purchasing another Tesla again.

Donā€™t threaten me with a good time.

6 Likes